We interviewed Rhett Lashlee for OC today; expected to interview Robert Anae today as well

S&P+ Offense Ranks

UCONN (2016-2018): 119, 106, 99

SMU (2017-2019): 25, 105, 27

FEI Offense Ranks

UCONN (2016-2018): 122, 99, 93

SMU (2017-2019): 16, 94, 16

Advertisement
I believe he'd be an improvement over Enos and I like the Malzahn group offensively.

But what I saw at the Boca Raton Bowl does give pause.

He did but lashlee has several options and he's reviewing everything. Supposedly were in the lead for him.
Hopefully he will go with the other options... Although if someone wants Manny fired then he would be a good choice. Nail in the coffin.

Advertisement
Hopefully he will go with the other options... Although if someone wants Manny fired then he would be a good choice. Nail in the coffin.
We will be more talented than all 12 teams we face in the regular season in 2020. If our O improves to even the 70's (ranking) and we replace Bubba with a decent PK, we should win 10 and the Coastal.

Advertisement
I believe he'd be an improvement over Enos and I like the Malzahn group offensively.

But what I saw at the Boca Raton Bowl does give pause.

Don’t expect what you see at Auburn , that’s the main reason they split. Lashlee has a far more advance passing game. He runs a spread but also uses the te’s , which I’m sure that’s why manny was on him.

Don’t expect what you see at Auburn , that’s the main reason they split. Lashlee has a far more advance passing game. He runs a spread but also uses the te’s , which I’m sure that’s why manny was on him.
I always want TE's to be a part of our base O. If used properly, they are a coverage nightmare.

Advertisement
Not a chance on Brady, but the hottest new OC is staying on my list. Especially if he hasn't signed a big contract yet.
I thought Brady wasn't the actual play caller and we were demanding someone with playcalling experience. Is he calling plays for LSU?

I thought Brady wasn't the actual play caller and we were demanding someone with playcalling experience. Is he calling plays for LSU?

No he doesn’t call plays ,the old dude does. They were alternating against Okl. I’m sure because of the situation that happened earlier. Brady brought the offense in though.

Advertisement
We will be more talented than all 12 teams we face in the regular season in 2020. If our O improves to even the 70's (ranking) and we replace Bubba with a decent PK, we should win 10 and the Coastal.
This is the same stuff people were spewing last off season.. If we only improve x... How about we go get the best OC available to us... And he ain't it. He's not a good OC. Malzahn stripped him of play calling duties which is one reason he left for UCONN. Lashlee was Malzahns boy and let him walk. It would be if Manny stripped baker of his play calling duties and then baker took the DC job at UCONN. He's not a good OC.

Lol what's wrong with Lashlee
See my response to filmcane... And I live in BAMA and know what Auburn fans think of him and grew up in Arkansas when lashlee was a HS QB under malzahn. Ask yourself this... Why didn't Gus bring his boy back... He went and got Morris. Look if people want Manny fired then he's the right choice.

No OC on this planet can save Manny the Cuban disaster and UM’s administration.
I am NO Manny apologist, but I respectfully disagree with that take. With the D we have coming back and assuming he replaces Bubba with a competent PK, a decent OC will put up enough points to win 10 games and the Coastal. Now, does Manny have the goods to win the ACC and eventually make it to the playoffs? Totally different question. But, we will be more more talented than all 12 teams on our schedule this season. With improvement in PK and O, he should win at least 9 of those.

Name one play all year that a WR was as wide open as in that clip? We need a scheme that gets our WR open, because those cats are not getting separation on their own. Color me impressed with this guy from what I have read.

FB_IMG_1578014247236.jpg

Advertisement
Back