We have to stop freaking every time a player chooses another team…

Advertisement
I'm aware he was never committed but the perception was we were in the driver's seat at some point, all that's in question is exactly when he decided on going to JSU/bag drop.
When his commitment time 1p (est) was moved to the 4th qtr the day of had me somewhat suspicious, as there were no other changes. Just really wasn’t any reason to do that unless?

When his commitment time 1p (est) was moved to the 4th qtr the day of had me somewhat suspicious, as there were no other changes. Just really wasn’t any reason to do that unless?
Did we ever have confirmation he moved the announcement time himself or was a move requested from someone else ? All these things are based primarily off speculation with little known certainty at the end of the day.

Did we ever have confirmation he moved the announcement time himself or was a move requested from someone else ? All these things are based primarily off speculation with little known certainty at the end of the day.
Dude there’s no confirmation on anything other than he chose JSU when everybody including the staff had him picking Miami. He was scheduled to announce at 1p est. Facts. It was all of a sudden moved to the 4th qtr. Facts Coleman to JSU was the ONLY pick missed by ALL of pickers on all of the websites. Facts

Dude there’s no confirmation on anything other than he chose JSU when everybody including the staff had him picking Miami. He was scheduled to announce at 1p est. Facts. It was all of a sudden moved to the 4th qtr. Facts Coleman to JSU was the ONLY pick missed by ALL of pickers on all of the websites. Facts
End of the day not a huge loss, would've hurt if Moss had been the one picking JSU, I'm not sweating this at all.

Advertisement
The ones tripping are hoes..and hoes are a essential part of life so we need them too. FSU losing hunter JSU is like us losing Duke to FAMU..Coleman was never committed here. I have no energy for the kid picking JSU for a couple reasons; he was never ours to lose and he’s not a Travis hunter type difference maker. We will sign a few “Kevin Coleman’s” under Mario. No reason to trip

The ones tripping are hoes..and hoes are a essential part of life so we need them too. FSU losing hunter JSU is like us losing Duke to FAMU..Coleman was never committed here. I have no energy for the kid picking JSU for a couple reasons; he was never ours to lose and he’s not a Travis hunter type difference maker. We will sign a few “Kevin Coleman’s” under Mario. No reason to trip
With "X" and Smith he wouldn't have played much his first year. I have a feeling he'll portal to us after balling out at JSU for a year.

Advertisement
Back