We have to stop freaking every time a player chooses another team…

Well, I'm freakin' a little. Mario's workin' but running into some obstacles on the trail. The Texas NIL fiasco likely cost us at least one high profile OL. Now the HBCU obstacle probably cost us a top wr, with Shemar on deck?
I've heard it said crootin's not for the faint of heart..more true now than ever considering the fact that just about everyone can be bought. All seems pretty meaningless until pen meets paper.
I hear you but I think being comfotable being mediocre for 15 years cost us a little more 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Deion and JSU have ****'s on CIS distraught and shook 😂. Free rent all up in their head space😂.

Advertisement
You’re basically asking the recruiting board to stop following recruiting.

Mario’s big game is recruiting. It should be fun.

It'll be interesting around here since Mario is hailed as an elite recruiter and that's the strength of his game as a head coach.

He's not some X's and O's genius that's going to cook up schematic on-field advantages, so these months right here are more crucial for him and the program's success compared to coaches who aren't as good on the trail but may be better in the film room or with the headset on.

Advertisement
FSU boards are freaking out on our behalf a lot more than I see us doing it. Apparently losing a kid that was never committed to us from a city 30 hours away is the same as losing the #1 player in the country in your backyard who was with you for two years… potato potaato I guess
Well technically Deion got them as well. Coleman for Most of the cycle was a Nole lean, and their Hat was on the table.

I plan on freaking out
119HtgTy0cDjK8 (1).gif

Well, I'm freakin' a little. Mario's workin' but running into some obstacles on the trail. The Texas NIL fiasco likely cost us at least one high profile OL. Now the HBCU obstacle probably cost us a top wr, with Shemar on deck?
I've heard it said crootin's not for the faint of heart..more true now than ever considering the fact that just about everyone can be bought. All seems pretty meaningless until pen meets paper.
Why? Receivers a dime a dozen why one should rarely be drafted top 10 in NFL.

Two blue chippers at JS isnt normal and it isn’t due to his recruiting and coaching prowess. Why did they choose that school? Don’t want to play against the best? Don’t care about playing for perhaps a NC? Regardless of the reason CDS can have them.

Next up?

Advertisement
Love you all, but there are a lot of truly delusional and hyper reactive people here. And everywhere else. Its the 80/20 rule. 80% will flip the F out and 20% understand the risk, consequences and long-term game. There are Colemans in every corner of Dade, Broward and PB County. Chill.

Advertisement
X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

We didnt lose him. He was never committed to Miami. And if some of you want a kid that is OK with going to where he picked, then good luck with that.
I'm aware he was never committed but the perception was we were in the driver's seat at some point, all that's in question is exactly when he decided on going to JSU/bag drop.

I'm aware he was never committed but the perception was we were in the driver's seat at some point, all that's in question is exactly when he decided on going to JSU/bag drop.

Does it matter? Maybe he was playing games in coordination with Deion Sanders. ThT makes sense to me. He knew about the drop weeks ago and kept it hush and trolled people like Gaby.

That makes sense to me. But I don’t care. There are sooooo many players like him out there.

I remember when Canes fans were sweating Kermit going to FSU and he amounted to almost nothing.

Advertisement
Back