We have to stop freaking every time a player chooses another team…

Advertisement
Advertisement
will ferrell locker room GIF by Ben L

FSU boards are freaking out on our behalf a lot more than I see us doing it. Apparently losing a kid that was never committed to us from a city 30 hours away is the same as losing the #1 player in the country in your backyard who was with you for two years… potato potaato I guess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, I'm freakin' a little. Mario's workin' but running into some obstacles on the trail. The Texas NIL fiasco likely cost us at least one high profile OL. Now the HBCU obstacle probably cost us a top wr, with Shemar on deck?
I've heard it said crootin's not for the faint of heart..more true now than ever considering the fact that just about everyone can be bought. All seems pretty meaningless until pen meets paper.

Well, I'm freakin' a little. Mario's workin' but running into some obstacles on the trail. The Texas NIL fiasco likely cost us at least one high profile OL. Now the HBCU obstacle probably cost us a top wr, with Shemar on deck?
I've heard it said crootin's not for the faint of heart..more true now than ever considering the fact that just about everyone can be bought. All seems pretty meaningless until pen meets paper.
He’s also been on the job a month and flipped a guy from Bama and got two stud DEs. Not bad for a down class. And we ain’t done.

Advertisement
Also Alabama fans freak out over only winning by21 so Your post is delusional

Advertisement
Back