We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario is far more patient than me. I would have just busted my entire load in one shot and had everyone commit tonight. Like asking a crack head with a wad of cash in his pocket to pace himself

I actually think the two 5 star Ol come to the U. Just not now. Our O haul could be the best ever if we get these two Ol rashada. Brown jean ray ray and the TE along with the twins we have on board

Advertisement
@1murhurricane What you hearing on Joenel. D cash guessing its Ohio with Malik Bryant. That would be a bummer
D Money contradicted a ton of insiders here, and well given the track records (especially recently)...I'm siding with the insiders.

SWFLHurricane has maintained we're getting Kirkland and Bryant. Brooklyndee basically alluded to us having Bryant locked up - so even if it comes down to one of the two, I think we get Bryant.

Leeds said over the weekend that it would be easier to mention who didn't commit than who did this past weekend. Combining that with when Cribby said these next two weeks should be exciting, plus 1murhurricane making a thread about the bombs about to drop....something doesn't add up.

Only time will tell.

Insiders for the win, imo.

Last edited:
D Money contradicted a ton of insiders here, and well given the track records (especially recently)...I'm siding with the insiders.

SWFLHurricane has maintained we're getting Kirkland and Bryant. Brooklyndee basically alluded to us having Bryant locked up - so even if it comes down to one of the two, I think we get Bryant.

Leeds said over the weekend that it would be easier to mention who didn't commit than who did this past weekend.

Cribby has said these next two weeks should be exciting, to say the least.

We'll see. Hopefully you right bro

Advertisement
stroking bill nye GIF

Leeds said over the weekend that it would be easier to mention who didn't commit than who did this past weekend.

Cribby has said these next two weeks should be exciting, to say the least.

Is DMoney not an insider? I do not think DMoney’s post was negative or all that inconsistent with what others have said.

1. Joseph commitment likely.
2. Positive news on Acheampong.
3. In the thick of it with 3 top tier, blue chip tackle prospects.
4. Does not have a good read on Bryant, but we are obviously in it. Many view us as the favorite.
5. Still in it with Aguero and Howard.
6. Williams commitment likely.

If we get commitments from Joseph, Acheampong, an elite tackle, Bryant and Williams, everyone on this board should be ecstatic. That’s an incredible foundation to work with in July.

F*ck around and have a 10 win season and WATCH OUT.

Is DMoney not an insider? I do not think DMoney’s post was negative or all that inconsistent with what others have said.

1. Joseph commitment likely.
2. Positive news on Acheampong.
3. In the thick of it with 3 top tier, blue chip tackle prospects.
4. Does not have a good read on Bryant, but we are obviously in it. Many view us as the favorite.
5. Still in it with Aguero and Howard.
6. Williams commitment likely.

If we get commitments from Joseph, Acheampong, an elite tackle, Bryant and Williams, everyone on this board should be ecstatic. That’s an incredible foundation to work with in July.

F*ck around and have a 10 win season and WATCH OUT.
I think it was more the guys who visited this past weekend and the excitement stemming from that vs. his post concerning those guys that I found disappointing. Negative is the wrong word so I apologize for that.

I think it was more the guys who visited this past weekend and the excitement stemming from that vs. his post concerning those guys that I found disappointing. Negative is the wrong word so I apologize for that.
No need to apologize man. We all want to crush it on the trail. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back