We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mentioned on spaces to watch out for something at 6:30. They said they were joking but idk….
Heard that too. Thought the joking part was for a specific player that was mentioned, but I’m not sure since I was hall listening. Either way, should be a huge next few weeks for us 😆

Advertisement
But they’re saying again in the space that there is some “possible“ news at 630… so we’ll see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby also said it was an OL. I’d imagine it either gets released later tonight or tmrw. There is already enough hype from the Rashada announcement even if we knew it was coming.
Someone asked Gaby about the over under of commits today at 2 and he said under. But he followed it up and said if you said in the next 24hrs he would say over.

Someone asked Gaby about the over under of commits today at 2 and he said under. But he followed it up and said if you said in the next 24hrs he would say over.
Ray Ray Joseph? Or the offensive lineman?

Advertisement
Dang so this week, we’re potentially looking at Ray-Ray, a mystery o-lineman, Jaxon Howard and Riley Williams. On top of Rashada today.

Buckle the f^ck up baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back