We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why wouldn't it be true? LOL
Erm you absolutely take a knee there. Richt had a lot of flaws but that was unquestionably the right decision.

Richt admitted that Manny came up to him to tell him to kneel. Going for a TD was the only way we could lose.

Manny was the smarter coach even though Richt had been a head coach for 17 years.

It takes alot to convince me after the last 4 HCs...........MD for some reason feels like when Jimbo took over FSU. The change started quickly and unexpected because he was on staff and u expect an on staff hire to fail. The similarities so far are there in terms of program hype........secondly even though I know people are about wins. If we lose lets say 4 games and hold a top 5 class then he will lead us back, I will fully buy in when feb 2020 NSD happens and the guy is cleaning up and beating bama and uga for recruits we and they want. SO far it seems like a slam dunk right now because the signs are there

The post I agree with the most of any in a long while

Advertisement
It takes alot to convince me after the last 4 HCs...........MD for some reason feels like when Jimbo took over FSU. The change started quickly and unexpected because he was on staff and u expect an on staff hire to fail. The similarities so far are there in terms of program hype........secondly even though I know people are about wins. If we lose lets say 4 games and hold a top 5 class then he will lead us back, I will fully buy in when feb 2020 NSD happens and the guy is cleaning up and beating bama and uga for recruits we and they want. SO far it seems like a slam dunk right now because the signs are there

Well if the rumors are true and El Jefe has tapped into his “Cuban financial connections” within the city ...we will be right there with Bama and UGa on signing day.

Advertisement
Its not that big of a game...chillll

National relevace? UF WON 4 GAMES like 2 yrs ago....no one is checking for them nationally at all. Its a good early season matchup...thats about it imo.
I care more about our fsu games and the coastal games ..really

Fugg all that, ***** the Gators with a sick d1ck with AIDS on the tip.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back