We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

Cool story but I prefer my coach to be a savage like Chip Kelly or Steve Spurrier who didn’t give a **** on the field lol.

Praying Manny is like that. They can be up 50 and will run a trick play for a touchdown lol
You really think Manny will give a dam what people think if he's up by tons of points and still sicking the dawgs if he pulled the punk F$U move last night?? Like Manny said, Let Miami Be Miami!!!! We tried to be nice choir boys and they still talk negatively about us and try to kill us with the slightest mistake!! So, I agree with Manny!! F'm!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

This is great lol my whole Saturday has been nothing but texts and calls from buddies of mine and gator and Nole fans I know.

This little act has driven the Noles fans against each other. There is the group that want Willie gone and are happy this happened to him and of course the group that supports him is ****ed

Gator fans aren't sure which way to lean so they're all fu*ked up as well. Many of them think it's funny cause it's the Noles that got clowned but there are a lot including my one friend who said "You know Mullen going to be looking over his shoulder at any event"

I said beautiful he's got them all shook before even playing a game yet. I told him Mullen's time will come Aug 31st
Forget Mullen, time to go after Saban!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love this, but I am curious to what level of awareness Manny and staff have for the uf game. like do they realize just how big and important that game is? for recruiting, for national relevance? the last 4 big "neutral" site games we've played, we have been destroyed.

anyone on here that has communication with the staff have an idea?

@DMoney @Stefan Adams @dsddcane

Its not that big of a game...chillll

National relevace? UF WON 4 GAMES like 2 yrs ago....no one is checking for them nationally at all. Its a good early season matchup...thats about it imo.
I care more about our fsu games and the coastal games ..really

Advertisement
Back