We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

This is great lol my whole Saturday has been nothing but texts and calls from buddies of mine and gator and Nole fans I know.

This little act has driven the Noles fans against each other. There is the group that want Willie gone and are happy this happened to him and of course the group that supports him is ****ed

Gator fans aren't sure which way to lean so they're all fu*ked up as well. Many of them think it's funny cause it's the Noles that got clowned but there are a lot including my one friend who said "You know Mullen going to be looking over his shoulder at any event"

I said beautiful he's got them all shook before even playing a game yet. I told him Mullen's time will come Aug 31st

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taggart doesn't come across as an evil man. It appears the pressure of leading FSU is going to crush his soul. He just walks into cringe worthy moment after moment.

This chapter will likely not end well for FSU or Willie T.

My guess is that he's their Larry Coker.

Sadly for Willie & FSU, he didn't inherit the greatest roster in the history of the sport.

Advertisement
If Manolo can get 1/2 the results on the field as much as he has generated off...

Good times ahead.

This is great lol my whole Saturday has been nothing but texts and calls from buddies of mine and gator and Nole fans I know.

This little act has driven the Noles fans against each other. There is the group that want Willie gone and are happy this happened to him and of course the group that supports him is ****ed

Gator fans aren't sure which way to lean so they're all fu*ked up as well. Many of them think it's funny cause it's the Noles that got clowned but there are a lot including my one friend who said "You know Mullen going to be looking over his shoulder at any event"

I said beautiful he's got them all shook before even playing a game yet. I told him Mullen's time will come Aug 31st
True, but Manny is a Miami guy, and he will be watching his back on both of them.....no payback can be formidable if the best Willie could do, to counter our Turnover Chain, is a fcV** girlie backpack....Mullen meh...

Taggart doesn't come across as an evil man. It appears the pressure of leading FSU is going to crush his soul. He just walks into cringe worthy moment after moment.

This chapter will likely not end well for FSU or Willie T.

They're lucky Jimbo left and wasn't fired because they're going to be paying Willie for a long time. I'd bet his hire sets their program back a ways. They'll be looking like those mid-2000's FSU teams AT BEST.

Advertisement
I love this, but I am curious to what level of awareness Manny and staff have for the uf game. like do they realize just how big and important that game is? for recruiting, for national relevance? the last 4 big "neutral" site games we've played, we have been destroyed.

anyone on here that has communication with the staff have an idea?

@DMoney @Stefan Adams @dsddcane

I am in regular communication with the staff. As soon as I saw this post, I called Manny up and asked this very question.

Dude you're right.... He was SHOCKED! Staff had no idea how big their first game is, against a hated in-state rival. Weren't even thinking about it.

Thank you, good sir. You're the real hero.

Im in the “just ******* prove it on the field” camp; especially after the last 15 years or so of incompetence.

But this is incredible. This is some advanced mental warfare technique you’d read about Roman troops doing the night before a battle. Kind of reminds me of an NWO stunt out of the WWF back in its prime.

Until we have actual on-the-field results to dissect, it’s nice to see Manny running up the score on the off-season.

Gotta have a ruthless ******* to win in college football and it looks like we’ve checked that box.
it’s great. No one should think it proved **** on the field. But it’s the off season and we’ll get there soon enough anyhow.

But Manny is creating interest, finding kids the last four morans woulda never found, and changing perceptions fast.

That alone is worth a ton.

Plus he’s changing the culture internally, changed S&C, and has the team riled up. It’s all good so far.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When I saw Macho's post this morning, the first thing I thought of was Thornton Mellon (Rodney Dangerfield) in the movie Back to School - just taking over by any means at his disposal, running shît how he wants and doesn't give a fûck who doesn't like it..
Great reference. And ironic that Manny even looks a bit like Thornton’s kid in the movie.

Just think about this, we went from being led by 'Weekend at Bernie's' to this...

Diaz just did the coaching version of the invasion of Normandy, with cases of Coors Light, Budweiser, Heineken and Miller Lite. He just turned that thing into a Miami event.

Manny Diaz, the coach some of us didnt want... but the one we all needed

#TNM
Can you imagine Richt doing this? He would have offered milk and iced tea (not Long Island type, either). Turnout would have been zero.

Advertisement
Back