We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

Well if the rumors are true and El Jefe has tapped into his “Cuban financial connections” within the city ...we will be right there with Bama and UGa on signing day.

Not sure what financial connections Jr. has but I am sure Sr. has plenty from his days as mayor that Jr. can tap with just a phone call.

Advertisement
Is there any doubt that if Willie or Mullet had done this to Manny or each other, their fanbases would be celebrating too? They're just mad bc they didn't do it.
No doubt! If the mullet or slick willie cucked us like Manny did to the semenholes, their fans would be laughing their asses off at us. The obvious difference is neither one of the them got the brass ones Manny does.

Reports are that Coach Willie brought a gun planning to shoot any coach that walked out of his presentation...

...but kept it behind his back when he realized that he forgot to bring bullets

Underrated post.

Advertisement
It takes alot to convince me after the last 4 HCs...........MD for some reason feels like when Jimbo took over FSU. The change started quickly and unexpected because he was on staff and u expect an on staff hire to fail. The similarities so far are there in terms of program hype........secondly even though I know people are about wins. If we lose lets say 4 games and hold a top 5 class then he will lead us back, I will fully buy in when feb 2020 NSD happens and the guy is cleaning up and beating bama and uga for recruits we and they want. SO far it seems like a slam dunk right now because the signs are there

Jimbo is a great comparison. Jimbo also was known for making great in game adjustments, and seldom making the same error twice. We've seen Manny make a lot of adjustments where he could over the years.

Advertisement
Reminds me of the song............Turn out the lights, while the fat lady sings.
That is Taggart....... when Manny and the Crew walked in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back