We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

So I'm at the Nike coaching clinic in Orlando tonight. (notice I said Nike)

Willie Taggart is here with his whole FSU staff. After Willie gives his clinic, the whole FSU staff does "break out sessions" where all of the position coaches go into separate rooms and give their own short clinics.

So Manny Diaz and staff show up right before the breakout session in all of their Adidas gear and start throwing a full-on frat party (in a separate room) handing out free beers to all High School...DURING FSU's BREAK OUT SESSION!! lol

So instead of the high school guys attending the FSU breakout sessions, they were all heading towards the Miami Hurricanes party. (Hello, free beer!)
Manny was tossing beers around to coaches, taking pictures, choppin' it up with the high school guys, etc.

Everybody was like "this is an epic, gangster *** stunt." LOL

Manny's response...
"This is what we're trying to bring back to The U, that F-U type of swagger."

They're leaving tomorrow morning. They came all this way just to crash FSU's clinic. LOL
What an epic move. And let me tell you something, he has this place buzzing right now. High School guys from all over the state are at this clinic and they're talking about Miami's stunt tonight.

OTHER TIDBITS FROM TONIGHT:

*Miami just offered Justin Hodges of Western High, a 6'2" Corner who's in the Blades family.

*The Mandarin QB really really likes Miami. He's not as much of a UF lean that people think he is. That's directly from a Mandarin High coach who's here.

*When talking about Miami, Manny basically said... the last two regimes were on something different. Golden was trying to make it Penn State and Richt was trying to make it Georgia. Manny just wants to let Miami be Miami. He wants dawgs and he wants Miami kids to "be Miami kids."

*This is how real Manny is...
My buddy is the HC at Western High. When Western upset Atlantic this year in the playoffs, Manny Diaz texted my buddy right after the game to congratulate him. My buddy didn't have a single player on his team with a Miami offer, and Manny still reached out to him. That's unheard of. Most college coaches don't even pay attention to you unless you have a player of their caliber. Manny is a visionary and extremely forward-thinking. In the event that my buddy does have a kid who is Miami caliber, you can bet your *** that my buddy wouldn't hesitate to send his kid to Manny/Miami. Manny clearly knows how important it is to establish relationships with the local high school coaches.
All over the internet today. We were blessed with this info as it happened. Shouldn't have doubted. Good Fu*kin Look!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Willie Taggart is here with his whole FSU staff. After Willie gives his clinic, the whole FSU staff does "break out sessions" where all of the position coaches go into separate rooms and give their own short clinics.

So Manny Diaz and staff show up right before the breakout session in all of their Adidas gear and start throwing a full-on frat party (in a separate room) handing out free beers to all High School...DURING FSU's BREAK OUT SESSION!! lol

So instead of the high school guys attending the FSU breakout sessions, they were all heading towards the Miami Hurricanes party. (Hello, free beer!)
Manny was tossing beers around to coaches, taking pictures, choppin' it up with the high school guys, etc.

Manny's response...

They're leaving tomorrow morning. They came all this way just to crash FSU's clinic. LOL
What an epic move. And let me tell you something, he has this place buzzing right now. High School guys from all over the state are at this clinic and they're talking about Miami's stunt tonight.

*Miami just offered Justin Hodges of Western High, a 6'2" Corner who's in the Blades family.

*The Mandarin QB really really likes Miami. He's not as much of a UF lean that people think he is. That's directly from a Mandarin High coach who's here.

*When talking about Miami, Manny basically said... the last two regimes were on something different. Golden was trying to make it Penn State and Richt was trying to make it Georgia. Manny just wants to let Miami be Miami. He wants dawgs and he wants Miami kids to "be Miami kids."

My buddy is the HC at Western High. When Western upset Atlantic this year in the playoffs, Manny Diaz texted my buddy right after the game to congratulate him. My buddy didn't have a single player on his team with a Miami offer, and Manny still reached out to him. That's unheard of. Most college coaches don't even pay attention to you unless you have a player of their caliber. Manny is a visionary and extremely forward-thinking. In the event that my buddy does have a kid who is Miami caliber, you can bet your *** that my buddy wouldn't hesitate to send his kid to Manny/Miami. Manny clearly knows how important it is to establish relationships with the local high school coaches.
Talk about an A-1 Post....

Manny's response...

This post made my day. Thanks, Macho!

Advertisement

Whole time I thought this edit was about Florida game. We literally made an edit for showing up uninvited to a coaching clinic headlined by our rivals. I love my coach. He advertised it before he did it! Ramos tweet confirms this. Creative Director tweeting about the storm in Orlando. Manny ****!

Last edited:
This somehow is dirty and sexual.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back