We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see Coach Gierke at a Publix on Sat morning since forever...Great...Great HS Coach...who has always maintained Willie Williams was the Best he ever saw....but that Horace Copeland was best he ever coached...One of my truly favorite persons in Orlando, and I have alot of quality friends.

Man, Bill is still at it. One of the all-time great Florida high school coaches Good for him. What is Chip doing? Speaking of Apopka I read a couple of weeks ago Rick Darlington took a job at Enterprise. That should be interesting because they were a dominant program for years. Thought Darlington was as good as anybody in Florida. Creative as **** on offense.

Advertisement
Man, Bill is still at it. One of the all-time great Florida high school coaches Good for him. What is Chip doing? Speaking of Apopka I read a couple of weeks ago Rick Darlington took a job at Enterprise. That should be interesting because they were a dominant program for years. Thought Darlington was as good as anybody in Florida. Creative as **** on offense.
Darlington is an excellent Coach...would Slay it in Dade...but very Anti-UM...

Lol... They're over at Manny's party!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back