We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

Tagfart and Crew just walked to the Ford Taurus they all drove to Orlando in and saw this:

Screenshot_20190223-100602_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah, he definitely was not Miami friendly. He rolled into Apopka when Miami was starting to go south. He was all Big 12.
Exactly....Coach Gierke's story about Willie Williams always resonates with me....He said in ALL his Coaching yrs, he never saw anything like him...not even remotely (Carol City beat his Orlando Edgewater team for title) said...at halftime him and his coaches tried everything possible to change schemes to avoid him...to no avail...

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I'm at the Nike coaching clinic in Orlando tonight. (notice I said Nike)

Willie Taggart is here with his whole FSU staff. After Willie gives his clinic, the whole FSU staff does "break out sessions" where all of the position coaches go into separate rooms and give their own short clinics.

So Manny Diaz and staff show up right before the breakout session in all of their Adidas gear and start throwing a full-on frat party (in a separate room) handing out free beers to all High School...DURING FSU's BREAK OUT SESSION!! lol

So instead of the high school guys attending the FSU breakout sessions, they were all heading towards the Miami Hurricanes party. (Hello, free beer!)
Manny was tossing beers around to coaches, taking pictures, choppin' it up with the high school guys, etc.

Everybody was like "this is an epic, gangster *** stunt." LOL

Manny's response...
"This is what we're trying to bring back to The U, that F-U type of swagger."

They're leaving tomorrow morning. They came all this way just to crash FSU's clinic. LOL
What an epic move. And let me tell you something, he has this place buzzing right now. High School guys from all over the state are at this clinic and they're talking about Miami's stunt tonight.

OTHER TIDBITS FROM TONIGHT:

*Miami just offered Justin Hodges of Western High, a 6'2" Corner who's in the Blades family.

*The Mandarin QB really really likes Miami. He's not as much of a UF lean that people think he is. That's directly from a Mandarin High coach who's here.

*When talking about Miami, Manny basically said... the last two regimes were on something different. Golden was trying to make it Penn State and Richt was trying to make it Georgia. Manny just wants to let Miami be Miami. He wants dawgs and he wants Miami kids to "be Miami kids."

*This is how real Manny is...
My buddy is the HC at Western High. When Western upset Atlantic this year in the playoffs, Manny Diaz texted my buddy right after the game to congratulate him. My buddy didn't have a single player on his team with a Miami offer, and Manny still reached out to him. That's unheard of. Most college coaches don't even pay attention to you unless you have a player of their caliber. Manny is a visionary and extremely forward-thinking. In the event that my buddy does have a kid who is Miami caliber, you can bet your *** that my buddy wouldn't hesitate to send his kid to Manny/Miami. Manny clearly knows how important it is to establish relationships with the local high school coaches.
This brings such a huge smile to my face. This is Howard and Jimmy 2.0.

Loving it. Troll so hard. Establish long standing relationships and at the end let Miami be Miami.

It’s a Canes thing. You just don’t understand!

Whole time I thought this tweet was about Florida game. Manny literally put everyone on notice that he was showing up at this event uninvited. I love my coach. He advertised it! Ramos tweet confirms this. Creative Director tweeting about the storm in Orlando. Manny ****!

We literally made an edit for showing up uninvited to a coaching clinic headlined by our rivals.

On a serious note, a coach friend of mine was there and got some footage of Taggart after his presentation was over >>>>>>

I agree, he spelled it wrong. Prefers praise versus perfection...
Complement
- a thing that completes or brings to perfection.
Compliment - a polite expression of praise or admiration.

Willie Tags is a cornball and I hope he stays at FSU forever, but he used "complement" correctly. As a verb it means to enhance (or complete) by supplying something additional. Like how a run game and play action feed off each other. You two need hooked on phonics.

Whole time I thought this edit was about Florida game. We literally made an edit for showing up uninvited to a coaching clinic headlined by our rivals. I love my coach. He advertised it! Ramos tweet confirms this. Creative Director tweeting about the storm in Orlando. Manny ****!

😂😂😂😂 imagine you being signed to FSU and reading this **** knowing we gor a savage coaching staff while you're stuck with those corny mfs

Advertisement
We literally made an edit for showing up uninvited to a coaching clinic headlined by our rivals.

On a serious note, a coach friend of mine was there and got some footage of Taggart after his presentation was over >>>>>>

View attachment 80997
Taggart under a lot of pressure. Manny is basically stepping on his throat. No sympathy no remorse.

Golden was trying to make it Penn State and Richt was trying to make it Georgia. Manny just wants to let Miami be Miami. He wants dawgs and he wants Miami kids to "be Miami kids."

THIS AND ONLY THIS!! That's all I needed to hear Manny say. He ******* gets it.

I remember the 80's very well, and the thing that always stood out to any CFB fan was how ruthless the Canes were.

Miami and conservative play just don't mix. We have absolutely nothing in common with Big10, Midwestern-culture Penn State, and we **** sure have nothing in common with old Southern, traditional Georgia.

Manny has to continue to bring in the talent and develop it of course, but most importantly the mindset and culture around our program has to get back to the excitement that the U is known for. Haven't seen it on a regular since the Butch days. Manny needs to make our ND game of 2017 and the second half of the 18 FSU game our play-to standards. Unleashed and ferocious at all times. No more of that methodical, lifeless Richt/Golden &hit any more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back