we got time to kill, how did some of the posters came with

Advertisement
I currently live in Canton and my roof deck faces the beautiful Natty boh tower. Where in Baltimore did you grow up in?
Pretty sure my brother-in-law lives in your neck of the woods, they just bought a home down there somewhere. Its either Canton or Fells, **** maybe Fed Hill, I can't keep them straight.

I'm a transplant, moved here in 2007 and gradually moved further away from the city, way up in Harford now.

Advertisement
That part. I really liked the movie; simply b/c the movie was more less based off Joker’s origin story from “The Killing Joke.”

Ppl were so used to seeing the finished product of Joker, & not knowing an angle on how he became Joker. There’s different angles, but this is one of my favorite ones.

If DC ever made a true Joker movie, the villain, it would be rated R, fa sho. Movies have made him “family friendly” for the most part, until Nolan pushed the line.

Man; thee best super villain ever. Lol. (sorry, this is my nerd side.) lol
Killing Joke will always be one of my fav Joker stories . I’m hoping they make another “Joker” with Phoenix cuz I know that **** will be even crazier. Lol

Funner fact: @CaneFan79 suffers from projection. My prank of stealing his prized doggie avatar was so classic that he actually PM’d me and begged me to take it down. LOL. I didn’t — for like a year. LMAO. I got receipts …
In case there is someone on CIS who doesn't know Tetra suffers from lying...Along with inadequate manhood, cowardice, and is still devestated his soufflé always goes limp.

Advertisement
their avatar, what is the meaning behind some of your avatar. mine is our tug of war powerlifting team that joined a tournament .

it would be interesting on some of you to share if possible.
First time in nearly 100 years the Nats actually won...through 3 incarnations.

I inherited mine from CIS...I kept it cause I’m old and have no Fing clue how to change it...🤷‍♂️

This will be my new avatar.

Figure out the rest.
FB_IMG_1609090853327.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back