We going to finish the regular season 11-1

Advertisement
Perry to me isnt no ordinary duel threat qb....he has an awareness u cabt teach a feel for the pocket always looming downfield. Whe he gets here this machine will take off to that next level imo

Gotta keep the SEC money bags away and actually get him here.

This place can pump sunshine into a butt hole.

We lose to ND and VT. Two hostile environments.

Aren't all road games "hostile environments"? Lose by a point to FSU and it's game over. Our "fans" are soft.
i guess you haven't been to many. Blacksburg and Durham aren't the same thing.

App State: hostile environment. Scary.
Please tell me you are being sarcastic? It's hard to tell on the internet.

I don't see this at all. If we don't get two sack, scoop and scores against Ga Tech we either barely win that game or lose it (take 14 points off the board and give GT two more drives to score, which they were moving the ball well against us).

I say we drop another two games this year and miss the ACCCG unfortunately. You can't say "we played at this level this game so we should beat all these other teams the rest of the year." Football at this level doesn't work like that. If you don't have a good enough game plan against a team or that team puts together a great gameplan against you you'll lose pretty easily. Va Tech on the road, ND at their place where the refs are always a factor are just a couple of games that are up in the air right now just to name two.

Preseason I thought we would be 8-4/9-3. One of those losses was to FSU. I certainly thought we should have won this game. I am sour about it but our season isnt over. I see how this team could go 11-1, but I also still could see 8-4. Richt and Diaz are doing good things. The future is still bright. I just wish we could have snapped the streak.

A crushing of UNC this weekend would make me feel better. Obliterating ND will certainly make me happy.

Advertisement
I'm cautiously optimistic about 10-2. Not ready to say 11-1

Either way a 10-2 new years six bowl / acc coastal win is a huge step for our program

Richt would be doing that with the same players golden had and in his first year. Something none of our previous three coaches could pull off.

If you type it it will come true
blackvern has decided to post only on his nole site. blackvern has decided to post only on his nole site. blackvern has decided to post only on his nole site. blackvern has decided to post only on his nole site. blackvern has decided to post only on his nole site. blackvern has decided to post only on his nole site.

Advertisement
Unc and Vt are not gonna be pushovers. ND has a terrible defense, but that didn't matter against fsu.

Guys, hate to not be optimistic but that FSU team was a beatable as they come. And we put up 19 points. I can't see there not being another loss or 2

Advertisement
I hope so. I thought we would go anywhere from 10-2, to 12-0. Still do obviously won't be undefeated but let's win the rest. That defense has strengthened that outlook even more. That played very well against a top 10 offense. The offense will get it rolling soon

Advertisement
Is this the thing where we say the best possible outcome for the season after every loss until the season is over?

This place can pump sunshine into a butt hole.

We lose to ND and VT. Two hostile environments.

Aren't all road games "hostile environments"? Lose by a point to FSU and it's game over. Our "fans" are soft.

This fanbase are a bunch of puzzy's. Honestly we lose by one ******* point and you throw in the towel?? Alright I heard the Debbie downers, "oh its fswho we should've beat them", there's a lot to play for.. we have the horses to beat everyone on our schedule. Of course, let's get the O on the right path, let Kaaya start picking teams apart from the shotgun. vt??? Nice D, ..offense nothing to brag about, big goofy QB, yes he's a big boy, but with our front 7 attacking on a continuous basis.. **** I really don't see them doing much, and I watched a few of their games. Nd another one I know our D will disrupt and cause havoc... but Kizer, is no joke. Get to the ACC Championship game something we've never done before, will do wonders for this U. Even if we get blown out by whomever. At least we got there and experienced it!! I have faith, something many of you privileged young boys will never understand, or you OG's, like myself that think this is still Jimmy Johnson 's, Erickson, Davis teams.
Have some ******* faith and root for your team because they need each and everyone of you to back them up and hold them down. ****, some serious fair weather fans at CIS... Fans you call yourselves at the U??? It sounds more like a ga ytor dressed up in Hurricane gear..

Neg me all you want, but the truth hurts, you ******* Whiney ***, soft b!tches.. take those silver spoons out your mouth and stick 'em straight up your ***... have some **** faith!

I think FSU is the toughest team in our schedule. If we stay healthy we could win every game in our schedule. The possibility exists. I would say the probability of that happening is like 20-30% if we stay healthy. UNC and VT are the toughest remaining opponents. If we sweep them I think we win out.

VA tech has just as short of a week as us. I get that its at there place

and they're a **** of a lot better team who just ***ing annihilated UNC who moved the ball at will vs FSU in FSU's place

....did I mention they did this AT UNC?

Advertisement
Back