We going to finish the regular season 11-1

motorcitycane

Senior
First time in the ACCG and we will finish the season ranked.

ACCCG loss to Clemon and a bowl win.

Final record 12-2.

Recruiting season we lock up and finish with a top 10 class

Advertisement
We are not beating Va Tech in Blacksburg so No. I do think we can get to 10 wins though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you type it it will come true

e93996e9a7e9d67692123ee252752486.gif
OP

You guys believe VT is that nice? Or is it just lack of faith in the Canes.

We have more of a chance of a ND loss than VT to me

Trick Trick I am with you, I drinking the orange & Green kool-Aid and saying Miami runs the table right into the ACCCG in Orlando, FL in which case I think anything can happen because there would be a HUGE Cane presence at the game.

An if Miami were to lose the ACCCG to Clemson then Miami would end up playing in the Orange bowl anyway, against lets say a UF team or dear I say even an OSU!

Go Canes

Last edited:
For those who haven't played this game before.

When **** is bad it's never as bad as you think it is. When **** is good your never as great as you thought you were.

UNC and VT SUCK. Notre Dame game I still worry because like FSU they have talent. We are the most talented team in our division. 2017 and 2018 we can build on this years success.

Advertisement
VTs offense is much more explosive than ours and they still have a dominant defense as always. I would have faith in pulling out a win in Blacksburg IF Brad Kaaya wasn't our Qb. Of course I hope we win all of our remaining games but our QB is the biggest handicap on our team and bc of that any big game is most likely a lost.

Real talk ifthe offense shows up then we could....if kayaa shows out the way he should we could but we know that wont happen. Im just excited to watch a defense get after it and thats the side of the all that wins u titles not oregons offense.

Perry to me isnt no ordinary duel threat qb....he has an awareness u cabt teach a feel for the pocket always looming downfield. Whe he gets here this machine will take off to that next level imo

Advertisement
No way that happens .. Did you watch the game last night ?

Yes. I saw that we have a tremendous defense that can pressure qb. I saw a QB who is learning to run the RPO but is uncomfortable. Kaaya didn't become one of most prolific passers in school history as a read option qb. I think Richt eases up on RPO and goes to more conventional offense which will be a huge help to Kaaya. Offense will start putting points on board again. Solid defense and better offense- should be able to handle rest of teams on the schedule. That's not some fantastical prediction.

Unfortunately I see 10-2 with a loss to a coastal team that bumps us out of the ACCCG.... hope I'm wrong though

Advertisement
Back