We going to finish the regular season 11-1

Advertisement
I think NCSt and VT are harder to win then Nd and Vt.

Does UNC get their RB back? If not, blitz the F out of the young QB and put Corn on #3 .

Vt, we have a good chance to beat them. Tenn owned them. UNC game was in a hurricane. we have load the box to stop their run game and put Corn on Ford and Jenkins or Colbert on Bucky.

Key for all the games will be TO margin.

Of course if the down field passing game returns we can score faster and get more opportunities.

Advertisement
If we win the rest of our games, I'm gonna be REALLY ****ed about last night.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we win the rest of our games, I'm gonna be REALLY ****ed about last nights game.

I feel sick just thinking about it.

Besides the fact that losing to FSU sucks, what changes? We can still make ACC championship game. They can't. Oddly enough, if FSU goes on a tear and finishes in top 10, our 1 point loss might not hurt that much. Kinda funny too if it turns out that way. FSU can brag all they want that they beat us while watching us on TV in the ACC championship gam. **** we might even get to call ourselves acc champions if we get rolling! That will certainly stick in their craw. Lol

Last edited:
If golden can beat tech in blacksburg Richt can.

The only time Golden beat VaTech in Blacksburg was the game against a terrible VaTech team where Duke Johnson pretty much took over. I think that was the game where he had around 200 yards in the first half and was sitting on the bench resting in the 3rd quarter. Bard Kaayak only had 92 yards passing.

If we win the rest of our games, I'm gonna be REALLY ****ed about last nights game.

Besides the fact that losing to FSU sucks, what changes? We can still make ACC championship game. They can't. Oddly enough, if FSU goes on a tear and finishes in top 10, our 1 point loss might not hurt that much. Kinda funny too if it turns out that way, FSU can brag they beat us while watching us on TV in the ACC championship game.

I'd rather beat FSU than make a meaningless ACC CG where we'd likely get steamrolled by Clemson or Louisville.

Advertisement

Besides the fact that losing to FSU sucks, what changes? We can still make ACC championship game. They can't. Oddly enough, if FSU goes on a tear and finishes in top 10, our 1 point loss might not hurt that much. Kinda funny too if it turns out that way, FSU can brag they beat us while watching us on TV in the ACC championship game.

I'd rather beat FSU than make a meaningless ACC CG where we'd likely get steamrolled by Clemson or Louisville.

I care about getting to the ACC championship game. Sounds like you are scared of played good teams.

I care about getting to the ACC championship game. Sounds like you are scared of played good teams.

Nah, I just really hate FSU.

National Championships and winning rivalry games are what's important to me. Obviously no logical person thought we were gonna win a 'ship this year, so I was hoping for the latter.

Advertisement

Nah, I just really hate FSU.

National Championships and winning rivalry games are what's important to me. Obviously no logical person thought we were gonna win a 'ship this year, so I was hoping for the latter.

I think reasonable people expect a coastal division win. Losing to FSU doesn't really affect that much. We need to show we are at least getting to conference championship games. If there is a recruit who decides to go to FSU because we lost by an XP, I'm guessing chances he really wanted to be a cane are slim

Our defense is going to keep us in EVERY single game. If Richt can figure it out we can run the table. Lets take it 1 at a time. Big game vs a ranked UNC team Saturday. Go Canes!

I had us losing to FSU, UNC, and Notre Dame before the year started. Ill stick with 9-3 but with losses to FSU, VT, and some ACC team that we probably shouldn't lose to, like maybe that game at NC state. That gives us a chance at a 10 win season going into the bowl game and i would be pleased with the season if were able to hit that mark.

First time in the ACCG and we will finish the season ranked.

ACCCG loss to Clemon and a bowl win.

Final record 12-2.

Recruiting season we lock up and finish with a top 10 class

I see us going 11-1 too! We are more than capable of beating the remaining teams on our schedule. After a blocked extra point we got too many believing we can't win out. What's so awesome about VT? They beat NC? I see ND being better comp than them. We got a solid team that can beat all those teams.

Advertisement
Back