We gettin’ them all -VT DE Trevon Hill coming per 24/7

Advertisement
Bringing back an oldie but goodie for @Dan E. Dangerously

danbylsmafistpump.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great way to bridge the awful 2019 class Richt had going, but in 2020 we have to get back to landingeite High School players to build a program around. We should only be needing to take a couple transfers per year after this class.

You must be fun at parties.

People keep saying Phillips needs to sit a year. I don't get it. He played in only 4 games last year, making him eligible for a redshirt year for 2018. 4 or fewer games in a year and you can redshirt and you're eligible to play anywhere the following year. I see no reason why he'd need to sit out if he transfers, according to the rules that went into effect last year.

If we can keep teams to obvious passing downs this guy is going to feast.
Like NFL first round potential feast.

Advertisement
People keep saying Phillips needs to sit a year. I don't get it. He played in only 4 games last year, making him eligible for a redshirt year for 2018. 4 or fewer games in a year and you can redshirt and you're eligible to play anywhere the following year. I see no reason why he'd need to sit out if he transfers, according to the rules that went into effect last year.
Doesnt matter. Only way he can play right away is if he gets an NCAA waiver or is a graduate transfer. I doubt hes graduated in two years

Great way to bridge the awful 2019 class Richt had going, but in 2020 we have to get back to landingeite High School players to build a program around. We should only be needing to take a couple transfers per year after this class.
Why limit ourselves? If we prove to have a competitive advantage with the portal, similar to how Baga and UGA have a competitive advantage dropping bags in recruiting, why not exploit the **** out of it?

Advertisement
I couldn't be more excited about this move and the Chigozie one. Even during the 2018 season, was saying we desperately need another DE for 2019 and a DT. We go out, put our hands in the portal and grab 2 guys who are going to genuinely help change the dynamic of our defense.

I couldn't be more excited about this move and the Chigozie one. Even during the 2018 season, was saying we desperately need another DE for 2019 and a DT. We go out, put our hands in the portal and grab 2 guys who are going to genuinely help change the dynamic of our defense.

Hill doesn’t help us for 19, right?

Advertisement
Back