We finna win out

The Noles are going to move the ball on us I’m very confident. That team can run the ball and I seem to recall our guys falling over trying to stay with the Lamar-esque Kenny heisman. Travis v LBs is going to be very ugly for us. TVD and lashlee better be ready to score

Advertisement
I don’t think we win out, VA Tech is the toughest game we have left & they’re the most complete team we play.

We have one of the bottom 3rd Defenses in the ACC, meaning only maybe GTech & Duke is equal or worse.

When you play Defense as bad as we do there’s really no telling when the other shoe is gonna drop & it catches up to you. In order for us to win out the offense has to be perfect down the stretch & that’s unrealistic to expect.

Plus we play VA Tech at Hard Rock & we really don’t have a home field advantage at HR, I would actually argue we play better on the road, so I’m fully expecting for VA Tech to beat us in a close game.

Miami will finish 7-5 & probably lose whatever Bowl game they put us in & then the firings will happen.

Diaz is done for sure IMO, the question remains if Snake James gets kicked out of the Garden of Eden too.

I don’t think we win out, VA Tech is the toughest game we have left & they’re the most complete team we play.

We have one of the bottom 3rd Defenses in the ACC, meaning only maybe GTech & Duke is equal or worse.

When you play Defense as bad as we do there’s really no telling when the other shoe is gonna drop & it catches up to you. In order for us to win out the offense has to be perfect down the stretch & that’s unrealistic to expect.

Plus we play VA Tech at Hard Rock & we really don’t have a home field advantage at HR, I would actually argue we play better on the road, so I’m fully expecting for VA Tech to beat us in a close game.

Miami will finish 7-5 & probably lose whatever Bowl game they put us in & then the firings will happen.

Diaz is done for sure IMO, the question remains if Snake James gets kicked out of the Garden of Eden too.
It’s become the expectation that Manny loses at least one he shouldn’t. I don’t think there’s a team left on the schedule we shouldn’t beat but Manny’s history says otherwise. VT always plays us tough home or away so I agree that game could very well be a loss.

Advertisement
Back