We finna win out

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
Aren't we?

FSU will be our toughest opponent and the fact that it's at Doak has me thinking it's a coin flip.

If we win out though, Manny will undoubtedly get the chance to run it back next year and try to find the floor on his terrible defense. So great news all around.

If only our defense was a touch competent so we can stop middling ACC offenses from time to time and avoid our games from being 4 hour incompetence bonanzas our victories wouldn't be so painful to watch and instead be actually enjoyable for large parts.

Here's hoping Manny doesn't miss on a single portal target on defense because god knows HS recruits don't want anything to do with him.

Advertisement
FSU is still trash. We may not rag-doll them like last year, and I'm not convinced Manny is capable of winning by more than one score but I'm not really worried about the Noles with the way our offense is playing.

D will make Travis look like a mid-round pick but I think our O will move the ball at-will and put up at least 40.

Haven't watched much of GT or VT, but I expect dogfight's.

FSU is still trash. We may not rag-doll them like last year, and I'm not convinced Manny is capable of winning by more than one score but I'm not really worried about the Noles with the way our offense is playing.

D will make Travis look like a mid-round pick but I think our O will move the ball at-will and put up at least 40.

Haven't watched much of GT or VT, but I expect dogfight's.
Yep, any school with Tech in the name plays us tough and Duke is awful so that should be a W. Just find a way to beat FSU again is all I want left as far as in season goes, offseason obviously being Blake & Manny gone. FSU losing to Miami 5 years in a row with 5 different qb's is next level bragging rights type 💩 IMO.

FSU is a toss up because of Travis legs but I’m leaning towards us winning out. I also called us playing UF in a bowl game pre season and I believe that is shaping up perfectly if we win out.

Advertisement
FSU is a toss up because of Travis legs but I’m leaning towards us winning out. I also called us playing UF in a bowl game pre season and I believe that is shaping up perfectly if we win out.
Is it possible for us to play the **** Gatah in the Orange Bowl? If so, firing offense to lose to them.

No D U
No playing still all your best players
No tackling
O growing good
Stud QB

We can win out but can easily drop a couple

Advertisement
If we win out and somehow dont win the coarstal then i want us to play Penn State. Their qb is average as average can be but yet they play hard. Would be a good test to see where we are nationally.

Manny running it back. He wasted a year by sucking this year. You want to waste another one. Hitting on the portal? This fackin *** hat didn’t get a linebacker this past year.

This team has a chance. Don’t waste it

Advertisement
It would prove that we're a cursed program if we won out.

Imagine doing EVERYTHING wrong then lucking into an NFL QB to save you? ******* Manny Diaz.

I will say we have played some pretty good QB's in recent weeks. Every offense we play from here on out won't be anything in comparison to what we've played so far...
There’s holes everywhere in our defense with god awful blitzes from miles away. If a qb is worth his salt we’ll get lit up. It’s a seven on seven out there.

Advertisement
Aren't we?

FSU will be our toughest opponent and the fact that it's at Doak has me thinking it's a coin flip.

If we win out though, Manny will undoubtedly get the chance to run it back next year and try to find the floor on his terrible defense. So great news all around.

If only our defense was a touch competent so we can stop middling ACC offenses from time to time and avoid our games from being 4 hour incompetence bonanzas our victories wouldn't be so painful to watch and instead be actually enjoyable for large parts.

Here's hoping Manny doesn't miss on a single portal target on defense because god knows HS recruits don't want anything to do with him.
If Miami drops the rest of the season, still not convinced there are enough votes on BoT to make the necessary change.

I suspect these last two Ws have bought Manuela not only next year, but years ahead as Miami's HC.

There’s holes everywhere in our defense with god awful blitzes from miles away. If a qb is worth his salt we’ll get lit up. It’s a seven on seven out there.
Fair but the rest of the QB's we play are not anywhere near accurate in comparison.

Wish we could get more pressure with 3-4 but that's another story.

Advertisement
Back