We F^*ked

In my honest opinion, I believe if shalala didn't have James by the balls during her tenure he would have fired him. I don't think James is the guy to point fingers at here I think it is all in Shalala's court. I might be wrong but My family and I are connected at the U and I would say If Frenk allows James to do what he has to do as an AD improvement will be shown starting with Golden I believe

If you'd ever seen Flake James' wife you'd know that he doesn't make any decisions. Ever.

View attachment 30384

That's a ****ing dude. Or use to be a dude.

[video=youtube;nqYOkwS5NlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqYOkwS5NlE[/video]

Those are man hands. Blake really is taking in the south beach life style.

Advertisement
We can only hope that this means it's really up to the BOT's. From what I can tell BJ is a big ***** and he isn't making any decision on his own.

So maybe the BOT can do what they want to now instead of Shalala *****ing about football decisions she had no business in. I think Shalala is the only reason Goldie is still our coach. Maybe it's a good thing Frenk stays out of it.

It's our only hope

In my honest opinion, I believe if shalala didn't have James by the balls during her tenure he would have fired him. I don't think James is the guy to point fingers at here I think it is all in Shalala's court. I might be wrong but My family and I are connected at the U and I would say If Frenk allows James to do what he has to do as an AD improvement will be shown starting with Golden I believe

If you'd ever seen Flake James' wife you'd know that he doesn't make any decisions. Ever.

View attachment 30384
That guy is using Blake James as a beard.

Great. So we have an AD who sleeps with a brawdzilla with a dong. A out going ******* troll prez. An incoming ******* named Julia. The clown show continues as The U is riddled with grossly under qualified do nothing cronies.

Last edited:
There is no hope around this program. Why do I check this board everyday? Maybe they can old yeller us soon and we can all move on. It was fun while it lasted.

We can only hope that this means it's really up to the BOT's. From what I can tell BJ is a big ***** and he isn't making any decision on his own.

So maybe the BOT can do what they want to now instead of Shalala *****ing about football decisions she had no business in. I think Shalala is the only reason Goldie is still our coach. Maybe it's a good thing Frenk stays out of it.

It's our only hope

Golden is here because he is well liked among UM people as is Blake. Blake is in AGs corner as well. This doesn't bode well for us. Like I've said before- AG will be here for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
Say what we will about Alfredo but he'll friggin fire Flake (in the first firing of his life) before Flake finds the testicular fortitude to fire Alfredo. He'll be back in Maine playing up women's hockey before Alfredo is ever told to beat it.

View attachment 30384

That's a ****ing dude. Or use to be a dude.

James looks like he plays for the other team. Wouldn't surprise me if that is why Shalala placed him there.

Advertisement
Donna wouldn't have fired him after a bad 2015. The excuse when he does underperform again is that the President is still so new and will be granted another year.

View attachment 30384

If she doesn't have a *****, it's gotta be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway!

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-as-of-6-pm-today-only.html#storylink=addthis

### A high-ranking UM official who has spent time with new UM president Julio Frenk said he doubts Frenk will inject himself into decisions regarding the future of Al Golden if next season is disappointing and Frenk likely will defer to what athletic director Blake James believes is best.

Weeeeeeeeee!

IT sounds like Frenk will merely adhere to a hierarchical structure in which he will hold Blake James accountable if AL golden fails this year and blake doesn't fire him. Then the following year they are both gone I would surmise. Then Frenk can bring in his own AD & own football HC.

But hopefully Golden can get things turned around an win the ACC at least this year.

Go Canes

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-as-of-6-pm-today-only.html#storylink=addthis

### A high-ranking UM official who has spent time with new UM president Julio Frenk said he doubts Frenk will inject himself into decisions regarding the future of Al Golden if next season is disappointing and Frenk likely will defer to what athletic director Blake James believes is best.

Weeeeeeeeee!

IT sounds like Frenk will merely adhere to a hierarchical structure in which he will hold Blake James accountable if AL golden fails this year and blake doesn't fire him. Then the following year they are both gone I would surmise. Then Frenk can bring in his own AD & own football HC.

But hopefully Golden can get things turned around an win the ACC at least this year.

Go Canes

[video]https://youtu.be/kHYiyv68q2o[/video]

Advertisement
this should officially kill off UM football. this program needs to be put out of its misery. smh

Weeeeeeeeee!

Go Canes

I can't believe I'm typing this, but I tend to agree here. From what I've heard, Old Julio is not a micromanager. That doesn't mean he's aloof. Gotta hope he gives Flake just enough rope to hang himself.

Advertisement
UM won't give a **** until the next ACC TV contract. Until then the money will flow into the athletic department.

As for blake james taking action on his own accord, that sure seems to go against all that the guy appears to be.

No idea why y'all bothered by this. Golden is coaching another year. That alone causes depression. He is not surviving another season. He swindled and peddalled his sales pitch but I think everyone has finally caught up. And I mean nationally as well. No more, oh he stuck around give him time bull. He'll be fired by midseason.

Will say it again. THEY"RE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE PROGRAM within the next 5 years. No interest in having it be competitive.

Keep saying it all you want, but it just makes you a drama queen. There is essentially zero chance that they are shutting down the program in 5 years or 25 years.

Advertisement
Back