We F^*ked

If you guys are waiting for Blake James to fire his boss, Coach Golden, you're in for a big disappointment. He looks up to Coach Golden like he's the messiah.
Blake will **** a woman before he fires Golden

Blake was handcuffed by the Troll, friend. He will make Sam Jankovich look like, well, Blake James once Generalissimo Julio Frenko takes the cuffs off of him.

Advertisement
If you guys are waiting for Blake James to fire his boss, Coach Golden, you're in for a big disappointment. He looks up to Coach Golden like he's the messiah.
Blake will **** a woman before he fires Golden

Blake was handcuffed by the Troll, friend. He will make Sam Jankovich look like, well, Blake James once Generalissimo Julio Frenko takes the cuffs off of him.

Judging by pictures I'd be willing to bet the only thing Blake was handcuffed by was his wife.

In my honest opinion, I believe if shalala didn't have James by the balls during her tenure he would have fired him. I don't think James is the guy to point fingers at here I think it is all in Shalala's court. I might be wrong but My family and I are connected at the U and I would say If Frenk allows James to do what he has to do as an AD improvement will be shown starting with Golden I believe

If you'd ever seen Flake James' wife you'd know that he doesn't make any decisions. Ever.

greatest post in internet history

Advertisement
Back