We don't have money?

Advertisement
Think about the costs to get manny? his salary, his buyout, the hires, now the firings and rehires, etc.
we could have gotten mario for cheaper. dont listen to we dont have money
they have money. they never even looked at Mario. lets not kid ourselves here. James made up his mind on diaz the moment richt retired. after golden was fired and richt was fired at Georgia james made up mind to go after richt. Mario has never been a candidate here outside of the minds of fans. Just like ken Dorsey has never been a candidate for oc or any job at Miami except in the minds of fans. I am not trying to be mean here just stating a fact. James had he done a national search might of considered Mario but it never got that far.

they have money. they never even looked at Mario. lets not kid ourselves here. James made up his mind on diaz the moment richt retired. after golden was fired and richt was fired at Georgia james made up mind to go after richt. Mario has never been a candidate here outside of the minds of fans. Just like ken Dorsey has never been a candidate for oc or any job at Miami except in the minds of fans. I am not trying to be mean here just stating a fact. James had he done a national search might of considered Mario but it never got that far.
richt looked sedated in his final UGA presser, i was like wtf our we doing?

richt looked sedated in his final UGA presser, i was like wtf our we doing?
if u read what the ad did to him while there u understand. forcing him to hire Pruitt letting Pruitt over ride richt in how program was run last few years all that ****. but he did look burnt out here. I was hoping being an oc again would light fire under him and we would get his fsu offense. which was closer to a spread then what he ever ran here. but understood richt hire cause guy had avg 10 wins per at georgia

Advertisement

That's incorrect. Mario's buyout was upwards of $10 mil at the time Diaz was hired. Diaz's buyout was by far the cheapest option compared to the alternatives. Richt was hired based on the recommendation of a HC search committee that the university paid for. It's a misconception to think that he failed @ MIA because he was on the downward trajectory of his career, or because he suffered from dementia or low-t. He failed because of nepotism and his insistence on calling plays. Even the UGA administration thought he wasn't on the downward trajectory as evidenced by his contract extension and 800k raise he received prior to the 15' season.

he never looked at Mario. he said gonna do national search and diaz was on campus the same **** day. Diaz was his only choice at hc. lets not kid ourselves. as for richt I never said was on downside but he had no heart for doing what he had to and fire guys. His play calling was bad and his system outdated. he was burnt out and admits it now. had he taken a yr off between Georgia firing taking a hc job might of been more refreshed.

Advertisement
Back