We don't have money?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think about the costs to get manny? his salary, his buyout, the hires, now the firings and rehires, etc.
we could have gotten mario for cheaper. dont listen to we dont have money
I agree with what many here have already said. GO FOR JOE! Assistant Head Coach! Assistant AD! Assistant President! Throw the kitchen sink at Joe Brady, I don't give a rats @ss what it takes. GET ME JOE!

Advertisement
Based on Blake's latest tweet didn't sound to me money is at issue.

Think about the costs to get manny? his salary, his buyout, the hires, now the firings and rehires, etc.

Thank Blake Jame's he has negated every profit with his failure of extensions and buyouts.

Advertisement
I still would've rather had an old Butchie to Wrecked and Mini.

We'd be loaded right now across the board with him leading the way.

And money doesn't matter if the leadership is highly ineffective - which it is and has proven to be for a couple decades.

Advertisement

It's all chump change bro. It's all chump change. Don't look at the spending in a vacuum, or compare it to your own bank account. Compare it to what other teams spend, and then you'll understand why it's a huge issue.

The more pressing matter is trying to hire a guy who will know full well that if they don't get off to a good start next season, that the head coach will be fired.

Gonna be a tough sell. So you better have the money ready.

The more pressing matter is trying to hire a guy who will know full well that if they don't get off to a good start next season, that the head coach will be fired.

Gonna be a tough sell. So you better have the money ready.
Coordinators don't care about that. Most land a gig someplace else very easily. Watch Enos land a job. Perhaps not an OC job but he will be hired. And those that actually do a good job, but HC gets fired because of his inability, almost always land another OC job immediately.

We're spending because Blake knows his job is on the line as well.

How does a AD on any level decide to not conduct a real search of your money making sports program at THE most important position and still keep his job if it fails?

Blake James incompetence has caught up with him. I just hope that Stawley witch also played a big role in the Manny hire.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back