We don't have money?

This Admin, AD & BoTches:
1577489199082.jpeg

Advertisement
We have plenty of money for an up and comer or hidden gem. We don't have money for a bunch of proven guys in high demand.

We aren't anywhere close to a top 25 spot in earned revenue. We probably aren't even top 50. We do have big donors who can get things done it they want to, but without them the athletic department isn't much in the black.

Nothing makes me roll my eyes harder than multi-millionaires - eight and nine figure motherfvckers...billionaires in specific examples - crying poor mouth. Happens in sports all of the time. The reality is you're just a cheap fvck that don't want to pay what it takes to win because you don't care about winning. That's it. Pick a professional sport...the nickel and dime clubs are just some cheapskates that want to maximize profits for a ****ty product and not win. We already got a few organizations down here that do this. The Miami Hurricanes are just another.

Its the dumbest **** in sports. You maximize profits by actually winning. Crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're spending because Blake knows his job is on the line as well.

How does a AD on any level decide to not conduct a real search of your money making sports program at THE most important position and still keep his job if it fails?

Blake James incompetence has caught up with him. I just hope that Stawley witch also played a big role in the Manny hire.

This is y he should be fired

You’re kidding me? They screwed Randy, too? Golden I could understand; he showed up to work every day with a mask, a black bag, and a revolver.

But Radio?

We told Radio his buyout was in a bag at Miami Central. He didn’t go there to recruit and subsequently never got his money.

UM’s commitment to underperformance is a matter of principle. Money is not an obstacle.

That's a self-comforting narrative that allows you to come back to this forum day after day. But you should ask yourself in which line of business is incompetence ever not a product of finances? I think you're smart enough to understand that unlike the NFL every team in CFB does not earn similar revenue.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, we did **** away about half a million thanks to a shoddy contract to play Arkansas State, coupled with the school's shocking desire to avoid fighting the lawsuit in a Miami court. One of many dopey things that have transpired round these parts the past 15 years or so.

Think about the costs to get manny? his salary, his buyout, the hires, now the firings and rehires, etc.
we could have gotten mario for cheaper. dont listen to we dont have money

You're either with us or against us, and Mario ain't with us. F*** Mario! F*** Butch! F*** 'em all!!!

In the infamous words of KW2, "We don’t care about nobody except this ‘U.’ We don’t."

GO CANES!!!

That's a self-comforting narrative that allows you to come back to this forum day after day. But you should ask yourself in which line of business is incompetence ever not a product of finances? I think you're smart enough to understand that unlike the NFL every team in CFB does not earn similar revenue.
I am suspecting you didn’t read what I wrote.

Advertisement
This is more of a fact then we want to admit. Sure a few million here and there, but think about what UF is putting into their new facility... 65 Million, FSWho coughed up about 30 million to dump Sweet **** Willie and bring on Norvell and a full staff and shadow staff from the looks of it. Plus they're also committed to a new 40 Million facility as well. Chump change for Manny and the other firings don't measure up. Alumni don't write checks here like they do. Sad facts.

Advertisement
Back