We changing our Defensive Line philosophy?

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
O"I think we'll be way better, 10 times better than we were last year," Moore said. "We have a lot of knowledge on the D-line, are doing a new system and feel we'll be good this year."of the "new system," Moore says coach Mark D'Onofrio "has made it easier for the D line to do stuff. It's going to be exciting to see. It's small things he's changed."

Please god let this be true

Advertisement
Easier than last year? All they did was stand up after the snap

Corch D letting them just take a knee this year?

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;1533080 said:
Wonder if this has anything to do with our newly found semi-success recruiting DTs
You mean the DTs that won't be on campus until 2014?

Advertisement
Give Most of Dukes carries to Clements and Put him at DE. I'd rather have a tiny kid out there who wants to win than the BS pass rush we had last year. It was an absolute lack of will power at times, guys would get engaged in one step and just sit there till the TD pass was thrown.

[]_[]Fan2010;1533080 said:
Wonder if this has anything to do with our newly found semi-success recruiting DTs

I think changes being made more likely has to do with our well established lack of any production along the line than players that havent signed LOI's yet.

Advertisement
he better change the scheme, dorito knows he is on the hot seat down here, if the defense is the same as it was last year bye bye

Advertisement
Where did you read this?

Interview with DT Earl Moore

Wtf does he know

he better change the scheme, dorito knows he is on the hot seat down here, if the defense is the same as it was last year bye bye

Dont count on it. With suspensions, idiots like Eddie Johnson making a steady day to day lineup nearly impossible and a talent pool the equivalent of a little league team for the first few seasons, I think Doritos has some lee way.

The entitlement babies will whine but I dont think he's gone until he shyts the bed for another two seasons.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back