We changing our Defensive Line philosophy?

Sometimes its better to simplify things so these guy could go out and do what they love to do... its going to be a lot of pressure on our d-line to make plays I know these guys got what ittakes to be great....

Advertisement
he better change the scheme, dorito knows he is on the hot seat down here, if the defense is the same as it was last year bye bye

Dont count on it. With suspensions, idiots like Eddie Johnson making a steady day to day lineup nearly impossible and a talent pool the equivalent of a little league team for the first few seasons, I think Doritos has some lee way.

The entitlement babies will whine but I dont think he's gone until he shyts the bed for another two seasons.

with 8-9 starters back on defense and a soft schedule especially FAU, Savannah st, USF he should have a top 30 defense off the bat... Mixed in with UNC,FSU later in the year top 50 defense for the season should be expected. 9 wins at min this season Miami is set up with a nice schedule for the first time in 8 years..

Yes,I think the plan is to actually try and tackle this year. Crazy right?

Give Most of Dukes carries to Clements and Put him at DE. I'd rather have a tiny kid out there who wants to win than the BS pass rush we had last year. It was an absolute lack of will power at times, guys would get engaged in one step and just sit there till the TD pass was thrown.

That's basically what a 2-gap scheme is.

The problem we have at defensive end isn't lack of willpower, that's all our guys got. It's lack of talent. When guys like Shayon Green are starting for you out there...

The problem last year was inexperince, depth and talent. I don't think it was scheme stoops had fsu d-line playing read and react it looked 100x better than ours because of talent and depth however i think a one gap is what we need to let them just attack.

Advertisement
O"I think we'll be way better, 10 times better than we were last year," Moore said. "We have a lot of knowledge on the D-line, are doing a new system and feel we'll be good this year."of the "new system," Moore says coach Mark D'Onofrio "has made it easier for the D line to do stuff. It's going to be exciting to see. It's small things he's changed."
Please god let this be true

NOT

[video=youtube;M628DuIEZ_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M628DuIEZ_o[/video]

Even players fall for the banana in the tailpipe routine. It happens all the time.

Advertisement
Coach Macho was making claims to it this year. Lots of the best ones fall for it. I get it - it's tempting to buy.

O"I think we'll be way better, 10 times better than we were last year," Moore said. "We have a lot of knowledge on the D-line, are doing a new system and feel we'll be good this year."of the "new system," Moore says coach Mark D'Onofrio "has made it easier for the D line to do stuff. It's going to be exciting to see. It's small things he's changed."
Please god let this be true

NOT

[video=youtube;M628DuIEZ_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M628DuIEZ_o[/video]

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Back