We Cannot Let Up. The 'Noise' Is Not Being 'Ignored'

I don't think the negativity should stop. It should be increased. What SHOULDNT happen is people directly speaking to recruits, players, and their parents. It appears to be happening, but don't assume that every one lending their voice to the noise is doing this.

Since some ****head yesterday wanted to make a Ferguson comparison, we shouldn't stop 'protesting' injustice because a few bad apples are 'breaking windows'. I don't care if it is hurting recruiting because they are coming across the noise. But I don't believe we should be sending those communications directly to them. And I haven't seen anyone do that from those that I follow on Twitter.

Advertisement
yeah well his crackhead mother is bothering me

..and it's exactly trashy comments like this from trashy people like you that other recruits and parents see and find disgusting.

I find you to be a slurper and a potato. Keep up the good work, keep those high standards.

If not calling our star QB's mother a crackhead makes me a "slurper", then I guess I'm a slurper.

Did you see the movie Friday? She played a crackhead, very convincing.

Yeah, saw the movie. Movies aren't real life...sad that you don't understand that. There have been multiple times where fans have referred to her as a crackhead, crazy, a *****, etc. because of her comments about the program and fan behavior. Which is trashy, and counter productive, no matter how you try to defend it.

I think it is strange for adults to engage 18 year old kids on social media be it positively or negatively, but to each their own I suppose on that issue. The administration/James/BOT/Al are all fair game. They giving us all a big f*ck you by ignoring our calls for change. The best thing we can do is continue to apply the pressure and "vote with our wallets" so to speak.

Yeah, saw the movie. Movies aren't real life...sad that you don't understand that. There have been multiple times where fans have referred to her as a crackhead, crazy, a *****, etc. because of her comments about the program and fan behavior. Which is trashy, and counter productive, no matter how you try to defend it.

Movies aren't real life, thanks man. I didn't know that. Any other insight?

Let me put it this way, people are passionate. You attack them or something they love, they may attack back. They feel threatened, they may attack.

http://www.stateoftheu.com/2015/1/7/7509091/state-of-the-u-talks-with-angela-means-kaaya

She seems fine now.

Let me put it this way, people are passionate. You attack them or something they love, they may attack back. They feel threatened, they may attack.

http://www.stateoftheu.com/2015/1/7/7509091/state-of-the-u-talks-with-angela-means-kaaya

She seems fine now.

They did the attacking, she did the defending.

Advertisement

She seems fine now.

Attacking? What came first?

She was wrong about everything she said. What does she expect?

She seems fine now.

Totally incorrect. She injected herself into a convo that had nothing to do with her, and she reaped what she sowed there.

She seems fine now.

Totally incorrect. She injected herself into a convo that had nothing to do with her, and she reaped what she sowed there.

The convo absolutely had as much to do with her as it did with anyone else. She was 100% correct in her comments about the irrational, rabid, hateful and vile things that many fans were spewing.

She seems fine now.

The convo absolutely had as much to do with her as it did with anyone else. She was 100% correct in her comments about the irrational, rabid, hateful and vile things that many fans were spewing.

Incorrect. Keep slurping Al.

Advertisement

She seems fine now.

Great injection of fact and rational discussion there bud. I've seen 4 year olds on the playground who can make a more coherent and rational argument than you do. You and your lunatic clown parade are amusing.

Great injection of fact and rational discussion there bud. I've seen 4 year olds on the playground who can make a more coherent and rational argument than you do. You and your lunatic clown parade are amusing.

Pedophile? You watch kids on the playground?

Let's go backwards for a second, okay Sandusky.

Why are you a fan of Miami?

giphy (16).gif

Advertisement

Again, you display your inability to be an adult, or at least act as if you have an IQ above 60. I'm sure you've never seen children play before...but I have since I have a child...while you are a child (or at least act like one).

I've been a Miami fan for 30+ years. Liked the team, liked the university. Decided to go to the university. Graduated from there. Will always be a fan. What does any of that have to do with idiots acting like classless, low-IQ, mentally unstable asses? Acting like raving lunatics doesn't help at all, and certainly doesn't reflect well on the fan base. As a parent, Felicia has every grounds and every right to point that out, as did Irvin, as did Testaverde, etc.

I've been a Miami fan for 30+ years. Liked the team, liked the university. Decided to go to the university. Graduated from there. Will always be a fan. What does any of that have to do with idiots acting like classless, low-IQ, mentally unstable asses? Acting like raving lunatics doesn't help at all, and certainly doesn't reflect well on the fan base. As a parent, Felicia has every grounds and every right to point that out, as did Irvin, as did Testaverde, etc.

I find it funny that you're a fan/alumni of our program and understand none of our tradition. We never had class, we never were liked and we never cared about being civil. You want to know what else? We won a ton of the games and dominated college football. Take a hint.

You act like some monocle wearing potato. Quit with the irrelevant "I have more class" argument and understand what is going on because this isn't the Pax Romana.

Our coach and our admin/BOTs are handicapping this program. We just finished with a 6-7 record and our coach is still here. You're acting like the fans and alumni should be content with everything going on. People respond to the situations in different way (i.e. you will defend Al Golden to the end) and not every way will be "civil" and "diplomatic".

Nobody cares what some parents say ESPECIALLY YOU. The problem is Al Golden and the admin. You think anyone is "being mean" if things are great in Miami. Everyone with a pulse and who doesn't perform oral favors on Golden is furious and voicing out (in different ways)...deal with it.

Please note, we know how you supported Al Golden till the end and you still do. Nobody really cares what you say simply because you still are focusing on the irrelevant (twitter) and not on the real issue (ALbortion).

In summation:

1. You don't know about our program and you claim to be a alumni/fan.

2. You have the fact pattern of the twitter thing wrong...very wrong (with Angela).

3. The Cancer is Al Golden and everything that follows (Being Mean on Twitter) is a result of his presence still being here.

Side note: Here is that great civil leader Vinny.

vinny-testaverde-si2.jpg

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

I find it funny that you're a fan/alumni of our program and understand none of our tradition. We never had class, we never were liked and we never cared about being civil. You want to know what else? We won a ton of the games and dominated college football. Take a hint.

You act like some monocle wearing potato. Quit with the irrelevant "I have more class" argument and understand what is going on because this isn't the Pax Romana.

Our coach and our admin/BOTs are handicapping this program. We just finished with a 6-7 record and our coach is still here. You're acting like the fans and alumni should be content with everything going on. People respond to the situations in different way (i.e. you will defend Al Golden to the end) and not every way will be "civil" and "diplomatic".

Nobody cares what some parents say ESPECIALLY YOU. The problem is Al Golden and the admin. You think anyone is "being mean" if things are great in Miami. Everyone with a pulse and who doesn't perform oral favors on Golden is furious and voicing out (in different ways)...deal with it.

Please note, we know how you supported Al Golden till the end and you still do. Nobody really cares what you say simply because you still are focusing on the irrelevant (twitter) and not on the real issue (ALbortion).

In summation:

1. You don't know about our program and you claim to be a alumni/fan.

2. You have the fact pattern of the twitter thing wrong...very wrong (with Angela).

3. The Cancer is Al Golden and everything that follows (Being Mean on Twitter) is a result of his presence still being here.

Side note: Here is that great civil leader Vinny.

proxy.php

Advertisement
LOL. This is really like a dictator's propaganda effort. The emperor has no clothes, and they're telling us not to point it out. ROFL. It's our duty as fans to make this as miserable as can be for the HC and his cronies and Blake James.

Advertisement
Back