We Cannot Let Up. The 'Noise' Is Not Being 'Ignored'

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
We have Vermin and Hammy releasing fluff pieces in true shill fashion, the administration removing signs and harassing students at basketball games that show even a hint of resistance to the regime, and Blake and Folden blocking anyone on Twitter that dare utter a negative word; it's clear they are rattled.

Folden is blaming "agendas" and his top men are now trying to flip things around on the fans. They hear us and they are panicking.

Now, more than ever. it is time to turn the heat up.

I'd like to quote a late great philosopher and a quality cruller:

Pacifism in the face of tyranny is no virtue. The only thing it takes for evil to prevail in society is that good men stand silent in its face.

Advertisement
It's not being ignored but it's also NOT WORKING.. It's to the point that former CANES find it to be counter-productive..

It's not being ignored but it's also NOT WORKING.. It's to the point that former CANES find it to be counter-productive..

If it's counter-productive and potentially making recruits consider not coming to Miami....than it is working. Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good. That greater good is getting Golden fired. Sacrifices will have to be some recruits.

If it's counter-productive and potentially making recruits consider not coming to Miami....than it is working. Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good. That greater good is getting Golden fired. Sacrifices will have to be some recruits.

Except Scarlett please I won't know what to do if we lose the manchild.....

Advertisement
You guys are idiots. Al Golden just went 6-7 and did not get fired. What makes you think that you as a none supportive ****head fan could impact the coaching decision? When has that ever worked? Al will decide his fate, not you!

You guys are not fans. You are ********.

My only concern is that, for those on Twitter and social networks, when we go after Golden, can we use English and proper grammar? I feel the whole point is lost when I'm reading things like "We got 2 git @GoldenAl out of they're lolololololo".

You guys are idiots. Al Golden just went 6-7 and did not get fired. What makes you think that you as a none supportive ****head fan could impact the coaching decision? When has that ever worked? Al will decide his fate, not you!

I whole-heartedly agree with you that we are ********. But better to be an ******* than a mindless sheep. People want to pretend like being a fan means sticking to every facet of the program through think and thin and retaining blind optimism before every new season. Sports is a product. You are a customer of the team you follow. Sport franchises gauge us (the fans) purely on the amount of money we will give them, not on our passion and optimism.

You are blind if you think what is going on will have no impact. Kids not wanting to come here is just one part of it.

your negativity is really not doing **** besides running recruits off. Your stupid banners and billboards wont effect al goldens job one bit. Just making the team look even worse and supporting a negative environment for the football team.

Advertisement
This is what happens when 90% of the fanbase goes into full-on revolt mode against the coach and a change is not made. This guy should have been fired after the Pitt game at the very latest and we'd be rolling into the recruiting homestretch with the momentum of a new hire. Instead we have a toxic, untenable situation where everyone is pointing fingers. Thanks for nothing, UM admin.

your negativity is really not doing **** besides running recruits off. Your stupid banners and billboards wont effect al goldens job one bit. Just making the team look even worse and supporting a negative environment for the football team.

That sounds like a good tactic to me. I'm not personally contacting recruits or their families, but my posts here and on Twitter attacking Golden certainly might reach their ears. If it convinces them to go elsewhere then I guarantee you the negativity of many will end up doing something. Your ignorant if you believe otherwise. I'd rather this program go 0-12 next year than have Golden complete the term of his contract.

The time has passed on the noise. We gave it a shot but nothing we do will get the guy fired this year. I'm skipping my yearly vacation trip to see a game. Keeping my couple hundred bucks I donate to Miami in my pocket and refusing to buy anything Hurricanes related. Voice hasn't been heard so now its time to let the wallet do my talking. I know its not a big sum of money but every little bit we don't contribute helps.

Question what does more damage, banners flying, bloggers, fans boycotting games or current players and former players and family telling HS recruits who bad the environment and this coaching staff is.

Advertisement
What did the idiots think was gonna happen? That everyone would sing kumbaya and still believe after going 6-7?

And then they make no choices? And then the head coach goes into hiding. And then the head coach says we should be grateful because no one would have touched this job 18 months ago.

They created this situation.

UM's indifference toward the program and Folden's performance have earned them this fallout. They retained him. This is what happens.

You're not gonna shove shlt sandwiches into our faces and tell us to like it, all the while saying "hey this shlt sandwich is your fault."

Grab a rifle and join the rebellion or get the fvck out of the way.

Last edited:
What did the idiots think was gonna happen? That everyone would sing kumbaya and still believe after going 6-7?

And then they make no choices? And then the head coach goes into hiding. And then the head coach says we should be grateful because no one would have touched this job 18 months ago.

They created this situation.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

What are your thoughts on Michigan football fans right now genius?

I whole-heartedly agree with you that we are ********. But better to be an ******* than a mindless sheep. People want to pretend like being a fan means sticking to every facet of the program through think and thin and retaining blind optimism before every new season. Sports is a product. You are a customer of the team you follow. Sport franchises gauge us (the fans) purely on the amount of money we will give them, not on our passion and optimism.

You are blind if you think what is going on will have no impact. Kids not wanting to come here is just one part of it.
Your impact is minimal. The school just told you that your noise means less then nothing. You guys don't have any credibility to draw from. It's not like when the Michigan fans stop going to games. This fan base has zero credibility and nearly no stroke. All you guys have is a false sense of grandeur. Now you clowns are trying to justify your negative impact on recruiting. Lol.

Golden not going anywhere. Yes he sucks, as well as most of his coaching staff. I'm a Hurricane fan, win, lose, or draw. Bottom line all the negativity only hurts recruiting.

WRONG. Dude get a clue..Cassandra Mitchell gave us the gasoline and the match and told us to "Go get'em!" when she tweeted what she said. You don't think THAT is having a bigger impact then whatever fans are doing? Dude, FSU fans (Who should be kissing Jimbo and every other players on that teams a$$ right now) basically punked Dalvin Cook on twitter and keyed players cars for losing the ORE game. And last time I checked, they still had a top 5 class and no decommits and NO transfers. Players don't give a **** about what fans say. That's an excuse to hide why they are REALLY not coming here. (horrible coaching, horrible schemes, and bad records)

Advertisement
Back