We Cannot Let Up. The 'Noise' Is Not Being 'Ignored'

You guys are idiots. Al Golden just went 6-7 and did not get fired. What makes you think that you as a none supportive ****head fan could impact the coaching decision? When has that ever worked? Al will decide his fate, not you!

You guys are not fans. You are ********.

Michigan says go f--k yourself.
You are comparing Miami's fan base to the 100k that goes to Michigan games?? Lol. Idiot

Advertisement
It's not being ignored but it's also NOT WORKING.. It's to the point that former CANES find it to be counter-productive..

There is no such thing as "former Canes", maybe former players but not former Canes. Clearly, the administration doesn't listen to them anyway(they are who Donna wants to forget). It is working. More and more strawmen are being sent out to calm the crowd and without success. We need to crank up the sound every time someone says quiet down. The first frigging words the new president needs to hear is "FRIGGING FIRE AL GOLDEN!" Miami needs to start to fear the crowd. They need to start worrying about the ACC thinking they are more trouble than they are worth. They need to remember what happen to Temple. If this was not bothering them there would be no reaction. Pure it on brother and sisters. More gas on the fire. Leave them nothing but scorched earth between Coral Gables and No Life. I never understood why blacks burned their own hoods during riots; no I do. THE U is my school and I was born in CG hospital. Burn baby, burn!!!!

Don't listen to these pussified ***gots. If you don't like the way something is being done, you protest. It's your right. It is what this nation was built on. You don't just sit back and accept it and support this **** program. You work to change it. Will it make a difference. Yeah, as much as people say it won't, it will. It already has as Golden and James trying mitigate the fire. If it wasn't a big deal you would not hear anything from the University. Also, as new president comes in and begins to look at things, seeing fans revolting against the football program will send him or her a message that things are not fine at UM football.

Jassid82 post #20

"WRONG. Dude get a clue..Cassandra Mitchell gave us the gasoline and the match and told us to "Go get'em!" when she tweeted what she said. You don't think THAT is having a bigger impact then whatever fans are doing? Dude, FSU fans (Who should be kissing Jimbo and every other players on that teams a$$ right now) basically punked Dalvin Cook on twitter and keyed players cars for losing the ORE game. And last time I checked, they still had a top 5 class and no decommits and NO transfers. Players don't give a **** about what fans say. That's an excuse to hide why they are REALLY not coming here. (horrible coaching, horrible schemes, and bad records)"

^^^That's it

Advertisement
you all are completely counterproductive. No one cares. You are not going to influence board members. there is a reason they are successful. They don't let outsiders run their businesses.

That being said we have to hope for the best next year and see what happens.

you all are completely counterproductive. No one cares. You are not going to influence board members. there is a reason they are successful. They don't let outsiders run their businesses.

Hope and greed. Tools every conman needs.

UM's indifference toward the program and Folden's performance have earned them this fallout. They retained him. This is what happens.

You're not gonna shove shlt sandwiches into our faces and tell us to like it, all the while saying "hey this shlt sandwich is your fault."

Grab a rifle and join the rebellion or get the fvck out of the way.

They gonna be saying....you scrong....I scrong.....we scrong....

Let's Go Man!

*grabs said rifle*

Keep it up guys, the more noise we make the better our chances are of having the new president fire blake and golden. The win loss record golden will take care of himself. But the lack of attendance, lack of finances and general uproar we must keep up. If the new president sees the **** show he will hopefully fire james and golden. This is not a good look for blake james and hopefully it results in him getting fired.

Advertisement
Vishnu Parasuraman ‏@vrp2003

The irony of Golden telling the players that he got inspiration from Coughlin's book, then Coughlin firing his Defensive Coordinator...

It's not being ignored but it's also NOT WORKING.. It's to the point that former CANES find it to be counter-productive..

Who gives a fvck what former Canes find?

Once again for all the fvckwads that don't understand how it works.

THE PROGRAM IS THE FANS!!!!! IT'S THE FANS!!!!

THE PROGRAM.....IS.....THE FANS!!!!!!

It's not the players. It's not the admin. It's not the corches.

THE PROGRAM IS THE FANS!

the wheels have come off. Chad Thomas' tweet says it. He also goes on to say don't jump back on once they fix the U.

Golden still telling the team we aren't there yet as if it's because the players not his system or coaching.

The noise is growing and it is being heard loud and clear. Keep pouring it on.

I think Golden has next year to win the ACC coastal or he is definetly out. This years roster is much better overall then next year so we know there isn't a snowballs chance in **** this team is "coached up" to compete for the division.

If your excuse every year is that we aren't quite there on depth at the University of Miami, Good ****img luck getting another head job where your best recruiting class would be luckynto sniff Miami's worst on a yearly basis. Golden basically says he needs 2 deep 5 stars and then we can judge him as a coach. Until then it's on the players.

Advertisement
who cares about getting recruits? All of the big time recruits never develop under this staff anyways. Its more beneficial to scare the recruits off. Because if Golden somehow squeaks 7 wins next year he may not get fired next year either. Anything to get this cancer out of here.

I'd argue that they DO let outsiders (i.e. customers) run their businesses. I would think any successful business person gives the customer what they want. We (fans) are customers.

I'd argue that they DO let outsiders (i.e. customers) run their businesses. I would think any successful business person gives the customer what they want. We (fans) are customers.

Agreed. If the outsider has no bearing on your business then you are correct but in this instance you are wrong. The U will lose money by keeping Golden because of the fan outrage. Season ticket sales will drop, donations, recruiting etc. it's already happening. The admin has to feel helpless right now. They can't can him bc of money and they can't do anything about their customers not being happy. The situation is as toxic as it can be.

Advertisement
Also, it's Goldens job to get the team to all row in one direction. His first 2 years that task should have been done. If you are still preaching that after year 4 then something is wrong with you. You somehow haven't been a good enough leader yourself to get your message across.

Golden is a fraud. Catchphrases and inspiration speeches only go so far. If anything it should be "Take Victory"

Take it by making examples of coaches and philosophy changes. Not by preaching team unity and hope.

I agree with chad thomas. Once the Canes are fixed I dont want none of you so called fans acting like you've supported them all along. get lost.

lol at the Slack-Jawed Fe ggot DK running around here thumbing down every anti Golden quote. Good job to the AD stooge that got stuck doing that

I agree with chad thomas. Once the Canes are fixed I dont want none of you so called fans acting like you've supported them all along. get lost.

badass-up-in-here.png

Advertisement
Back