We Cannot Let Up. The 'Noise' Is Not Being 'Ignored'

Can't wait for the banner on Monday.

Banner on Monday???

Yes. Banner being flown before the national title game tomorrow with the following message:

The U Part 3: Shalala & BOT Killed UM Football

BEST NEWS SINCE OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS KILLED

WEZ was putting up money for banners whilst getting shouted down by many. Some shouters were here.
Now that we all see eye to eye, it's time for CiS to step up to the plate.

Advertisement
Since56 another ***got you all should put on ignore

23 posts?

This is another Golden slurper

6-7, 4 straight losses to FSU,
Blow out losses to Pitt and UVA and an uninspired team loss in the bowl game , 0-2 in bowl games, 0-2 in blowout losses to Louisville, 0 wins against a team that finishes in the top 25, 28-22 record at UM in year 4 same as RS..... That should have been enough noise, but i guess it wasn't so we got to turn it up!!

6-7, 4 straight losses to FSU,
Blow out losses to Pitt and UVA and an uninspired team loss in the bowl game , 0-2 in bowl games, 0-2 in blowout losses to Louisville, 0 wins against a team that finishes in the top 25, 28-22 record at UM in year 4 same as RS..... That should have been enough noise, but i guess it wasn't so we got to turn it up!!

Don't count on other people to raise **** EVERYBODY DO YOU'R PART #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE #FULLTHROTTLE

Advertisement
The time has passed on the noise. We gave it a shot but nothing we do will get the guy fired this year. I'm skipping my yearly vacation trip to see a game. Keeping my couple hundred bucks I donate to Miami in my pocket and refusing to buy anything Hurricanes related. Voice hasn't been heard so now its time to let the wallet do my talking. I know its not a big sum of money but every little bit we don't contribute helps.

Good for you. This so-called university only understands $$$$$$$. When it starts losing a lot of money, you will see changes.

They now have a PR campaign started to control the upset fanbase
Good god Donna trying to protect her lagacy and not wanting to fire a trash coach is going to make her look worse than she actually is! Oh Well, her bed let her tie Blake up in it!

Advertisement
FVCK FOLDEN! FVCK SHALALA! FVCK THE BoT! FVCK RICHARD FAIN!

The noise is going to grow and get worse until we prevail, mothfvckas!

Keep doing what we are doing do not slow down guys, keep up the good work #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE #FULLTHROTTLE

We've got UM on the run. Rumor is someone at UM contacted Vish and asked him to tone it down with the negativity in his articles.

They're trying their hardest to stop the uprising and they're losing. Thier latest effort has awoken some Golden Girl sleeper cells, but that won't be enough to stop us.

They're desperate. From attempting to blame the fans for their recruiting failures, to constantly mentioning "changes" while never actually giving a definitive answer as to what will change, it is clear they're trying to put the fire out.

We cannot let them.
Rage on.

We are winning this battle.

Obviously these ignorant fools don't understand that any future coach, worth a ****, that might have been inclined to come here and coach is saying to himself "Why would I ever want to associate with these
ghetto scumbag fans . . . why?

But, hopefully he realizes that these are most likely ghetto scumbag halfassu and gator fans.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/84878-Chad-thomas/page2?p=2146528#post2146528

Hey, I have a Doctorate, but I do not mind being called ignorant by the seemingly IQ challenged. I was born in Coral Gables, but I do not mind being called ghetto scumbag by persons apparently born in a barn. However, call me a frigging gator fan and I have only one thing to say to you: Drop dead smuck!

The time has passed on the noise. We gave it a shot but nothing we do will get the guy fired this year. I'm skipping my yearly vacation trip to see a game. Keeping my couple hundred bucks I donate to Miami in my pocket and refusing to buy anything Hurricanes related. Voice hasn't been heard so now its time to let the wallet do my talking. I know its not a big sum of money but every little bit we don't contribute helps.

Good for you. This so-called university only understands $$$$$$$. When it starts losing a lot of money, you will see changes.

Absolutely deny them every penny, but the noise must continue. The casus belli here is not Al; it is Donna, the administration and the BOT. They are the target, rather their total disregard of us. We must make so much noise that is disrupts their ability to continue to function without fixing the football program. Our true objective is to have candidates for the president's post question why all the noise. To wonder if THEY want to be here. Or best yet, leave the only candidate willing to take the job as the one who actually agrees with us and wants a NC. Beyond that, the noise might also start to affect the ACC. One hint of throwing Miami out of the cash cow, and the BOT will fold like an AL Golden defense. We must increase the volume by any means possible AND drain all the $$$ we can. Show no fear of burning the entire thing to the ground rather than live with this crap. The is our frigging program and these hired servants need to learn their place.

Advertisement
I find it funny that you're a fan/alumni of our program and understand none of our tradition. We never had class, we never were liked and we never cared about being civil. You want to know what else? We won a ton of the games and dominated college football. Take a hint.

You act like some monocle wearing potato. Quit with the irrelevant "I have more class" argument and understand what is going on because this isn't the Pax Romana.

Our coach and our admin/BOTs are handicapping this program. We just finished with a 6-7 record and our coach is still here. You're acting like the fans and alumni should be content with everything going on. People respond to the situations in different way (i.e. you will defend Al Golden to the end) and not every way will be "civil" and "diplomatic".

Nobody cares what some parents say ESPECIALLY YOU. The problem is Al Golden and the admin. You think anyone is "being mean" if things are great in Miami. Everyone with a pulse and who doesn't perform oral favors on Golden is furious and voicing out (in different ways)...deal with it.

Please note, we know how you supported Al Golden till the end and you still do. Nobody really cares what you say simply because you still are focusing on the irrelevant (twitter) and not on the real issue (ALbortion).

In summation:

1. You don't know about our program and you claim to be a alumni/fan.

2. You have the fact pattern of the twitter thing wrong...very wrong (with Angela).

3. The Cancer is Al Golden and everything that follows (Being Mean on Twitter) is a result of his presence still being here.

Side note: Here is that great civil leader Vinny.

vinny-testaverde-si2.jpg

I think it's laughable that you think I understand none of our tradition given you seem to barely understand English. There's a difference between being ****y and in-your-face, and being trashy and classless. Attacking the mother of a recruit because she disagrees with the fan's garbage is trashy, and anyone who does it is trash, plain and simple. Found it interesting that even now Billy Corben tweeted about that...but I guess now he's a "slurper" too. He called those attacking her "pathetic" and "so-called Canes fans"...and he's correct.

100℅ agree. Any " fan" that attacks a recruits or players family is no true fan , but instead a classless, pathetic person. They rank in the same class as "Miami fans" thar were chanting "go noles" and "let's vatech".

What the *** is "let's vatech"?

Gentlemen, we found another potato.

Obviously I made a mistake. Anyone with any sense would know I meant "lets go Va tech". Nice try tho. Kids these days. They always try to grasp at straws when they know they're wrong.

Also, one more post. It's not really about being civil or not being mean. Not attacking someone's family is just being a grown man. Calling your own player's mom a crackhead is little kid stuff, then again most of yall are probably little kids. One day you guys will grow up. Time to man up

I think it's laughable that you think I understand none of our tradition given you seem to barely understand English. There's a difference between being ****y and in-your-face, and being trashy and classless. Attacking the mother of a recruit because she disagrees with the fan's garbage is trashy, and anyone who does it is trash, plain and simple. Found it interesting that even now Billy Corben tweeted about that...but I guess now he's a "slurper" too. He called those attacking her "pathetic" and "so-called Canes fans"...and he's correct.

100℅ agree. Any " fan" that attacks a recruits or players family is no true fan , but instead a classless, pathetic person. They rank in the same class as "Miami fans" thar were chanting "go noles" and "let's vatech".

What the *** is "let's vatech"?

Gentlemen, we found another potato.

Obviously I made a mistake. Anyone with any sense would know I meant "lets go Va tech". Nice try tho. Kids these days. They always try to grasp at straws when they know they're wrong.

Also, one more post. It's not really about being civil or not being mean. Not attacking someone's family is just being a grown man. Calling your own player's mom a crackhead is little kid stuff, then again most of yall are probably little kids. One day you guys will grow up. Time to man up

Does being a "grown man" include lying, throwing his kids under the bus, having no accountability and being a coward? If it does, then Al Golden is a "grown man".

Don't talk to me about being a "grown man" and don't look down at me from your high horse. Who are you?

What people like you fail to realize is Al Golden threw the first punch. The lies, the excuses, the lack of accountability and his ALbortion performance as a coach; all came before the "attacks". Our alumni and fan base are very passionate about the program. When someone is destroying our program we defend it. Some demonstrate this and take different courses of action (some right, some wrong).

When you attack or hurt the program, expect the consequences.

Advertisement
Listen U fans that are angry, do not back down, this administration let Shapiro set up camp and do what he wanted, if they didn't know about him that's just pathetic, if they did knew and flat didn't care that's pathetic...... GOLDEN HAS SET UP ON CAMPUS STEALING MONEY, THEIR IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHAPIRO AND GOLDEN, MY BAD ONE DIFFERENCE>>>>>> GOLDEN IS A SCAM LEGALLY JUST LIKE JOE PA

I wont sit idly by and just cheerlead after the admin left this program to rot. I will be loud and obnoxious hoping to cause them discomfort, shame, and anything else that can draw negative attention to them.

If you paid for a service, any service, and it was continually ****, would you continue to pay for it or look for alternatives? What if the management of the company who sold you the service said not to look at whether or not the service did what you asked, but how good it was at other things unrelated to your needs, would you keep paying? What if after 4 years they told you to be quiet and happy, it's your fault it isn't what you need? That's what they're doing. If you buy licensed gear, go to their games, pay your donations, and sit by like they ask... that's what you're doing.

They can get bent. I refuse to support being slapped in the face and told to like it. Oh, it negatively effects the university and recruiting? That's what they get, that's what they deserve. The university deserves to look like a bunch of clowns because they are run by clowns.

I wont sit idly by and just cheerlead after the admin left this program to rot. I will be loud and obnoxious hoping to cause them discomfort, shame, and anything else that can draw negative attention to them.

If you paid for a service, any service, and it was continually ****, would you continue to pay for it or look for alternatives? What if the management of the company who sold you the service said not to look at whether or not the service did what you asked, but how good it was at other things unrelated to your needs, would you keep paying? What if after 4 years they told you to be quiet and happy, it's your fault it isn't what you need? That's what they're doing. If you buy licensed gear, go to their games, pay your donations, and sit by like they ask... that's what you're doing.

They can get bent. I refuse to support being slapped in the face and told to like it. Oh, it negatively effects the university and recruiting? That's what they get, that's what they deserve. The university deserves to look like a bunch of clowns because they are run by clowns.

I agree 100% do not let up on the noise!!!! I know some girls that are raising **** but they will not get on here, cuz they cant stand these young Canes kissing Golden's A S S

Advertisement
Back