We Can Win With Manny’s Defense

Advertisement
No we can’t...see Wisky the last two years.

See UVA the last 2 years.....see Texas vs BYU

Recruiter?...

Amateur hour at Miami

It’s hard to judge the unit with a bad offense & ST. Dominating defenses can’t dominate when they don’t have a lead & the opposing team gets good field position. I get it though. It’s not a **** hire. I personally wanted Babers. This is what we got. Make the best of it.

It’s hard to judge the unit with a bad offense & ST. Dominating defenses can’t dominate when they don’t have a lead & the opposing team gets good field position. I get it though. It’s not a **** hire. I personally wanted Babers. This is what we got. Make the best of it.
How many passes in a row did UVA’s QB complete in a row last year?

Name the last elite player Diaz recruited.

Depth at DT is HORRIBLE......thank Diaz...it was his unit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No we can’t...see Wisky the last two years.

See UVA the last 2 years.....see Texas vs BYU

Recruiter?...

Amateur hour at Miami

UVA 2018 scored 16 points , completed less than 50% of their passes and we forced 3 ints.

Not a defensive issue. Wisconsin beat us for sure. But everybody’s golden boy DC Don Brown just got a train rain on him by the Florida Gators to the tune of 40 something points too. Everybody has bad games/matchups

UVA 2018 scored 16 points , completed less than 50% of their passes and we forced 3 ints.

Not a defensive issue. Wisconsin beat us for sure. But everybody’s golden boy DC Don Brown just got a train rain on him by the Florida Gators to the tune of 40 something points too. Everybody has bad games/matchups
And we still lost.

Diaz has had SEVERAL games....Texas BYU.....you want more?

Advertisement
Back