We are the NY giants!

walker_0019

Recruit
Sitting on my couch at home after a long trip to Napa Valley, and just turned on FSI First Things First. I hear Chris Carter, Greg Jennings gloating about how good NYG can be. They have a great Running back (We have 2) Great young TE that is a Mismatch (We have 2 coming in), superstar wr (AR15) great 2nd and 3rd wr ( Thomas and Cager), The key is Eli (Rosier or ????). NYG have their LT figured out though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge Giants fan here (see avatar), but what the **** are you talking about??

giphy.gif

****. This entire time I thought we were the N.Y. Knicks. Thanks OP for f'ucking up my world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sitting on my couch at home after a long trip to Napa Valley, and just turned on FSI First Things First. I hear Chris Carter, Greg Jennings gloating about how good NYG can be. They have a great Running back (We have 2) Great young TE that is a Mismatch (We have 2 coming in), superstar wr (AR15) great 2nd and 3rd wr ( Thomas and Cager), The key is Eli (Rosier or ????). NYG have their LT figured out though.
Did you really just compare Eli Manning to our QB 🤔

Advertisement
Im sorry if you believe Malik has been a better qb than at any point of Eli's life!!! Im sorry if you believe Homer is better than Barkley!! Im sorry if you believe AR is better than OBJ. Or that Thomas is better than Sterling sheppard (That may be true at some point). Or if your believe any of our TEs that havent stepped foot on grass are better than Evan Engram??? You guys are missing the point, the Giants can be really ******* good offensively if the qb can perform. Sounds a little familiar if you read pretty much every article on this site. The point was the Giants can have the most explosive offense in the NFL in 2018 is the QB can get some time and be above average. Same with our 2018 Canes. See ya with a midseason report. I guess I should have said We are the eagles, and that we have the best qb, and the best defense, a mastermind at offensive coordinator. Should have said that so all of you could jerk off.

And as far record, Giants had oline troubles, their best wr was their TE after injuries and No TE. This is a top Rb, all wrs back and a great TE. If we are the Giants offense we will be a playoff team.

The OP obviously visited Northern California to sample intoxicants other than wine. This post is clearly the work of someone still feeling the effects of that Purple Nurple Schnazzleberry Summer Artisanal Kush.

Btw, we're clearly the Winnipeg Jets.

Advertisement
Back