We are the NY giants!

Im sorry if you believe Malik has been a better qb than at any point of Eli's life!!! Im sorry if you believe Homer is better than Barkley!! Im sorry if you believe AR is better than OBJ. Or that Thomas is better than Sterling sheppard (That may be true at some point). Or if your believe any of our TEs that havent stepped foot on grass are better than Evan Engram??? You guys are missing the point, the Giants can be really ******* good offensively if the qb can perform. Sounds a little familiar if you read pretty much every article on this site. The point was the Giants can have the most explosive offense in the NFL in 2018 is the QB can get some time and be above average. Same with our 2018 Canes. See ya with a midseason report. I guess I should have said We are the eagles, and that we have the best qb, and the best defense, a mastermind at offensive coordinator. Should have said that so all of you could jerk off.
Nobody gives a **** about the giants you NYer scumbag.

Advertisement
New York Giants are trash, Saquon Barkley wasnt even the best running back in college football last year, Eli Manning is trash, and Odell Beckham is ***.

Nobody gives a **** about the giants you NYer scumbag.
ldh0hPT.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing u dont get or alot of people dont get about Saquon is hes 230 running like Dalvin Cook and he hit last gear in a step which is super explosive.

The New York Giants are really bad. We have had good runningbacks before but did not translate to more wins. Richards has not shown to be OBJ yet. Eli has won two Super Bowls and Rosier has not won an ACC title. the Giants do not have a good LT and neither do we so why compare us to a team that earned their 2nd pick status?

Advertisement
watch this @KrazyCane its why hes different, tell me if u feel the same way after this video. I know alot of people dont give a fuq about this but when people say dumb **** like the thread Walton is better they need help.

watch this @KrazyCane its why hes different, tell me if u feel the same way after this video. I know alot of people dont give a fuq about this but when people say dumb **** like the thread Walton is better they need help.

Penn States oline was nowhere near as bad as they make it out to be to try to over hype Saquon Barkley. Penn States oline looked miles better than Miami’s in that video. We can’t even get a push up front against Lower level schools, they were opening up lanes against Ohio State. Yeah he had to make a guy miss the point is he’s not worth a top 10 pick.

Advertisement
I’m taking Sony Michel over him without hesitation.
Who else on your list above him from that class? I like Sony but u still cant pass up Barkley in the top 5..............Sony is a great pickup if u select a 1st round qb then get Sony then its a steal.

Video OCD is an awesome tool to fight Chinese drywall syndrome it brings so much to light in your never ending cause to show this crushing sickness.

OCD your opening so many avenues to attack Chinese drywall syndrome.

Go GETEM OCD you go girl/ boy

Everyone please all stand and praise OCD in his fight, your the BEST.

Happy mother’s day if it’s in order 🙏 thank you for all you do as ALL ACC OCD 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Video OCD is an awesome tool to fight Chinese drywall syndrome it brings so much to light in your never ending cause to show this crushing sickness.

OCD your opening so many avenues to attack Chinese drywall syndrome.

Go GETEM OCD you go girl/ boy

Everyone please all stand and praise OCD in his fight, your the BEST.

Happy mother’s day if it’s in order 🙏 thank you for all you do as ALL ACC OCD 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Take your medicine

Im sorry if you believe Malik has been a better qb than at any point of Eli's life!!! Im sorry if you believe Homer is better than Barkley!! Im sorry if you believe AR is better than OBJ. Or that Thomas is better than Sterling sheppard (That may be true at some point). Or if your believe any of our TEs that havent stepped foot on grass are better than Evan Engram??? You guys are missing the point, the Giants can be really ******* good offensively if the qb can perform. Sounds a little familiar if you read pretty much every article on this site. The point was the Giants can have the most explosive offense in the NFL in 2018 is the QB can get some time and be above average. Same with our 2018 Canes. See ya with a midseason report. I guess I should have said We are the eagles, and that we have the best qb, and the best defense, a mastermind at offensive coordinator. Should have said that so all of you could jerk off.

**** I was surely wrong. Giants are actually a watchable game

Advertisement
Back