We are going UNDEFEATED!

Advertisement
Advertisement
So to all the naysayers:

Which games are guaranteed losses?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember these types of porsts during the Shannon, Golden, and Richt eras. Good times.
Me too...and here’s the but. BUT I really like the talent upgrade. The portal was a major plus - solid talent coming back. Easy sched. I’m good

Me too...and here’s the but. BUT I really like the talent upgrade. The portal was a major plus - solid talent coming back. Easy sched. I’m good
So far, I am sold on the job that Diaz has done. He's done a tremendous job in the offseason. Hopefully it translates into wins.

Advertisement
Like a lot of other posts here, that's been said about every new coach for 10+ years.

I'm tired of possible, show me reality or stfu.
I like your several posts that suggest moderation in predicting 2019. It is apparent that most posters think that Diaz and some new players will result in a major turn around season. I agree with you that it is prudent not to become too ebullient about 2019. I most definetly feel things are heading in the right direction. But since we are 7 months from our first game and there are several important questions how our rosters will shape up, I chose to curb my enthusiasm.

Advertisement
Back