We are going UNDEFEATED!

1 Look like we know what we are doing on all 3 sides of the ball. Minimize mental mistakes
2 Play fast, hungry, and aggressive on all 3 sides of the ball.
3 Win the Corstal
4 Recruit some more Dudes-no duds
5 2020 season--Playoffs

Advertisement
Advertisement
22-0, no excuses!

Realistically speaking: IF we beat UF we should steamroll the rest of the schedule, we play basically 2 tough games all year vs UF @ Orlando & vs FSU @ Doak (and that game is only tough because it's a rivalry game).

Va Tech is going to be awful this year, even worse than last year, UVA will not be a 8-4/5 team either they're definitely going to take a step back. GTech will take about 2-3 years to completely transition from being a gimmick Triple Option team to a traditional regular Offense.

The wildcard will be how fast Mack Brown can get UNC back to sea level being a competitive team, their Offense with Phil Longo will be sneaky good if they can find a QB, but they don't have much talent overall & specifically on Defense.

Satterfield is a good coach, Lville will not be as bad as they've been towards the end of the Petrino era, but I def think we beat them handily this year at home.

@ Heinz field vs Pitt is 100% a trap game, they're not more talented than us by any stretch of the imagination, but The Narduzzi lives for the opportunity to catch teams slippin & get upset W's. That game will be Pitt's Super Bowl.

11-1/10-2 Reular season, we win the Coastal, lose the ACC title, but win our bowl game. IMO everything hinges on UF, we lose that game expect a 8-4/7-5 type season, we play up to our capabilities & beat UF it's sky's the limit.

Can we just focus on the Gators and go from there? Why's it always gotta be "WE GOING UNDEFEATED!". ****, just win the spring game right now.

One day at a time folks. I know Aug 31st is a long ways away but just take a deep breath.

Yea. Coaching.
Richt was not a good coach here, and regularly lost to less talented teams. Same
With Al.

My expectation is that manny is better than the last 2 guys. If he is, he will not have 3 Ls.
Don't forget just having Enos on offense and him coming from Alabaga will help immensely

Advertisement
“We’re going undefeated”

Canes fans:

13 wins minimum.
Only 13 wins???

If next year's team does not win the Super Bowl I will be the first one to step forward and make a sizeable donation towards the hiring of a plane to fly a banner stating; "Fire Diaz, NOW!!".

Also, if at least 22 players off next year's team do not get voted into the Pro Bowl and receive votes towards being enshrined into the Football Hall of Fame I will be terribly disappointed.

That’s where coaching comes in. Miami isn’t facing Dabo next year. If Diaz loses to inferior opponents, with average coaching, that’s on him.
"Miami isn’t facing Dabo next year" I hope you're speaking in terms of regular season and not already counting us out of the ACCCG

Advertisement
For years I've said we should win at least 10 games. Now? **** talking, **** hype this is the #paybackszn amd if you're a player who doesn't want to destroy every team on our schedule don't even suit up. We need to dominate on the field not talk about it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back