We are going to have to outscore tech

Assuming what we know the defense will have to adjust and at FSU it all went south.So Malik has to keep improving and maybe we see more Harly and Thomas.Burns is our secret weapon but DJ will get many reps at RB.

Advertisement
We've had worse defenses shut down GT. It's a completely different scheme to stop entirely. We arent going to do the same stunting on the DL against the GT option. Trust the staff to have the team ready on Saturday.

Assuming what we know the defense will have to adjust and at FSU it all went south.So Malik has to keep improving and maybe we see more Harly and Thomas.Burns is our secret weapon but DJ will get many reps at RB.

Isn't that how you win the game ( out scoring the other team )

Gonna be war. Let down spot, injuries, GT off a bye, poor run D, poor tackling all = the low *** 6.5 point line Vegas set. We better be ready or we'll get upset. Flat out.

Advertisement
We can't lose to a team that Tenn beat...especially in our own division. Simple as that.

Last year we dominated them and it was mostly because we scored two quick TD's on Defense.

We are going to have to do that again this year if we want to win comfortably. The Turnover chain must be passed around.

Advertisement
Rosier makes some beautiful throws. We will score high.

SPOT ON. Haven't watched a single game when the winning team didn't outscore the opponent.

Your revelation about outscoring the other team is something you should call the Hecht center for and request an audience with Richt. I don't think you want those types of observations available on the Internet. It could severely damage the element of surprise against our opponents.

Advertisement
Richt is 5-2 against the Paul Johnson triple option. Again, I'm not worried. I'm more worried about the game lasting an hour because that clock never stops once when we play em.

Cane fan since around the time of the Norman Conquest? You must be a die hard cane fan!

Richt is 5-2 against the Paul Johnson triple option. Again, I'm not worried. I'm more worried about the game lasting an hour because that clock never stops once when we play em.

Not understanding the trepidation going on about GT. Load the box. Stop the dive. Tackle and wrap up. We know they have to run to make this offense click. Do they even have any receivers we have to double up on?

Advertisement
I remember our freshman backers get caught a few times against GT last year and think that they will know what they are dealing with this year . although there was alot of undisciplined play against FsU, i chalk that up as nerves getting the best of them, which threw them out of position giving up big runs.

Your revelation about outscoring the other team is something you should call the Hecht center for and request an audience with Richt. I don't think you want those types of observations available on the Internet. It could severely damage the element of surprise against our opponents.
I’m just here to upvote your sig

Last year we dominated them and it was mostly because we scored two quick TD's on Defense.

We are going to have to do that again this year if we want to win comfortably. The Turnover chain must be passed around.

If I recall, they moved the ball pretty well on us though. Our secondary will decide this game.

If we can't tackle, or take proper angles then we might lose.

We know Tech is running.... We weren't sure about FSU. If you know the play is a run, it should be easier to stop.

Advertisement
Back