We are going to have to outscore tech

Advertisement
I thought we had to outscore all of our opponents?

Anyways, if we can outscore Tech and every other opponent . . . I would feel good about our chances of going undefeated. I wont predict we go undefeated if we outscore every opponent, but Ill feel good about it.

Assuming what we know the defense will have to adjust and at FSU it all went south.So Malik has to keep improving and maybe we see more Harly and Thomas.Burns is our secret weapon but DJ will get many reps at RB.

Isn't that how you win the game ( out scoring the other team )

****. The North Koreans have hacked the Canes computers and now have the GT game plan.

I really didn't care for the alignment we used on defense vs GT last year. The defense has been a bit of a disappointment so far. A lot of it is the poor secondary (mainly S) play.

This could be a good game to get them back on track or it could be an ugly mess.
Play your assignment and knock the snot outa the QB every play

We actually played pretty pedestrian against them offensively last year. If it wasn't for some incredible defensive flukes that went our way, that game could've had an extremely different outcome.

Flukes?
Our Defense caused those turnovers and scored off them.
They were not flukes.

More so in the progression that they happen. They were almost back to back. You don't see that happen very often.

Advertisement
We actually played pretty pedestrian against them offensively last year. If it wasn't for some incredible defensive flukes that went our way, that game could've had an extremely different outcome.

Flukes?
Our Defense caused those turnovers and scored off them.
They were not flukes.

More so in the progression that they happen. They were almost back to back. You don't see that happen very often.

That's because you don't see a DL live in a backfield like that and a QB scared ****less after the shot he just took the previous play, on back to back plays very often. If you did see it, you'd see that "fluke" play more often.

Anyways, if we can outscore Tech and every other opponent . . . I would feel good about our chances of going undefeated. I wont predict we go undefeated if we outscore every opponent, but Ill feel good about it.

Good try you must be a melenial when I said outscore if you read the post I explained myself.Do you nitpick for a living or are you just dumb.

Good try you must be a melenial when I said outscore if you read the post I explained myself.Do you nitpick for a living or are you just dumb.

Grandpa, relax . . . you might give yourself a stroke worrying so much about what somebody on a message board says, particulalrly when it is a light hearted jab at you. It is all good. We ALL know/knew what you meant!

Miami will win by 3 scores. Y'all boys tripping. Y'all gone see how fired up and spirited this team will be after fsu

Advertisement

LMGTFY

The key to our offense taking off is the running game gets going. It was crazy how many 3rd and long Rosier faced. It's really great that he didn't have more costly turnovers. Many Miami teams have gone there and imploded and we could have in the first half.

If our running game gets going, we should be good. Looking forward to Gaynor mauling people.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Grandpa, relax . . . you might give yourself a stroke worrying so much about what somebody on a message board says, particulalrly when it is a light hearted jab at you. It is all good. We ALL know/knew what you meant!

Imurcane thanks for your well meaning post.Icould have worded the thread differently but we are going to need all the weapons we can muster up.I'd like to think Harley and Thomas could add something as we all do.Fact is as CMR says we will have at least 5 less possessions because Tech takes up so much clock.You can see in his Press conference he was pretty informed with the GT players names and I noticed we was impressed.The good part of that is he knows them so well.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-08-at-12.39.45-PM_uopnur.jpg

Advertisement
Genius, you do realize that if we win the game we will have scored more points than them. That is the way football goes. Team with most points WINS. Maybe you should not post for a while to give your brain a chance to be re-wired.
IMG_5609.JPG

Ah, Grasshopper, you have learned your lessons well.

Last edited:

Imurcane thanks for your well meaning post.Icould have worded the thread differently but we are going to need all the weapons we can muster up.I'd like to think Harley and Thomas could add something as we all do.Fact is as CMR says we will have at least 5 less possessions because Tech takes up so much clock.You can see in his Press conference he was pretty informed with the GT players names and I noticed we was impressed.The good part of that is he knows them so well.

No he said you take up so much c&ck.

This can’t be for real this guy.

No he said you take up so much c&ck.

This can’t be for real this guy.
I don't see how you don't get a infraction for this comment.First your rude and classless and second Richt made the very clear point that GT takes up a lot of clock maybe you should listen to what he says before you post genious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back