We are, excatly where we should be..

I hear you guys . I know this board. And I know who is commentating..

We were not built to go 10-2. We don't have that mentality. We learned to go 8-4 and fight out of that.

Get out of X , 0. s. I have been on both sides of high organized sports. Bball.

It takes a season , and plus 1 to change mentality. No, Michigan is not an example. Michigan lost, and Harbaugh is a good coach but burns you out.

I have literally eaten a Mexican burrito next to him, when he was at USD. Energy, shifty, white guy. And I am white. He is has big Add.

Haha. How many times did Crazy Jim ask if you were going to finish those tortilla chips? He absolutely has ADD but it's one of those rare instances where it somehow compliments his genius. I can absolutely see how it eventually wore thin in the NFL though.

Advertisement
QUOTE=Hurricanemike32;2721588]
Because VT, FSU, and a even teams like Clemson have developed and had mentally tougher teams for many years.

I don't care about star ratings from high schools. Ya'll know this.

All due respect...who are you? I see that you have been a member for over a year but you have 200 posts and act as if we should all be familiar with you. I had no idea that you don't care about star ratings from high school. I had no idea that you have your finger on the pulse of Jim Harbaugh because you are white and ate a Mexican burrito right next to him...literally. Did you used to have a different screen name? Serious question.[/QUOTE]

Because VT, FSU, and a even teams like Clemson have developed and had mentally tougher teams for many years.

I don't care about star ratings from high schools. Ya'll know this.

We didn't play Clemson.

Last edited:
Miami should be playing Clemson in the ACC CG.

Richt underachieved, and this season was a disappointment.

Do UNC and VaTech have more talent than Miami, OP?

Advertisement
Back