We are a team closer to 4-4 vs 6-2

I appreciate the level-headed responses because it merits real discussion. I’m sure kiffin would struggle with a few things (which probably includes off-field matters). We’d definitely be complaining about certain recruiting issues / defensive lapses.

But for the most part, when I analyze him I see a coach that’s adapting to the modern era far better than what Mario is doing.
He’d be far more entertaining and he’d utilize the local talent a lot better offensively. Kiffin definitely needs a legit DC and a good QB to be a title contending coach. So less needs to line up for him than it does for Mario.

Mario is reliant on out recruiting everyone. Which is not happening this season. I could overlook some of his on the field issues right now, if he was recruiting like we’ve seen him do before.

Advertisement
Team came out flat. You could tell right away. I’ve seen this game too many times in the last 20 years. Knew it from the first two drives it was going to be a fight in the alley. Glad we won in the end but…….

- TVD was putrid
- Dawson/Mario were just bad.
- we are lucky to have won the last 2 games despite Mario’s time management and coaching decisions. It cost us vs GT.

- Imagine if we had lost the last 2 games. We would be 4-4 with 4 straight defeats. It would be such a bad and toxic situation.

The TVD situation (seems mental combined with some injuries) is just bad. Might be best for him to move on next year. Thank you Virginia DB for dropping that 3rd INT.

We are closer to 4-4 than we are to a 6-2 team.
easy gif1691895077917.gif

Team came out flat. You could tell right away. I’ve seen this game too many times in the last 20 years. Knew it from the first two drives it was going to be a fight in the alley. Glad we won in the end but…….

- TVD was putrid
- we are lucky to have won the last 2 games despite Mario’s time management and coaching decisions. It cost us vs GT.

- Imagine if we had lost the last 2 games. We would be 4-4 with 4 straight defeats. It would be such a bad and toxic situation.

The TVD situation (seems mental combined with some injuries) is just bad. Might be best for him to move on next year. Thank you Virginia DB for dropping that 3rd INT.

We could also be 8-0. With everything going on this season especially with injuries I am ecstatic that we are 6-2. There’s always a silver lining and winning is progress.

We’re closer to a 7-1 team.

Anyone that sees it differently is a kook.

Our players have done everything to have us be 7-1 and have earned that. A poor decision from a coach doesn’t take that away

Advertisement
It is the fact that we don’t have a QB why I think we are closer to 4-4. Everyone else is doing their part. If we didn’t have the QB issue, I would’ve be analyzing it the way I am. It’s a pretty big ******* deal.

You are correct about everything else, IMO.
Idk if Mario can recruit an elite QB. The HC from Oregon had to bring in Bo Nix to make up for the **** QB room.

- TVD was putrid

” You are what your record is” - Bill Parcells

Bump!!!!

Again, not because of our players on defense and most on offense. We have a great O-line, decent RBs and WRs.

It’s because of TVD, Dawson and Mario.

Now maybe most of you will see what I was seeing and saying.

We were playing with fire from a coaching perspective and a QB that is broken.

The caveman didn’t pull him.

If there ever was a game, this was it.

Emory must start vs FSU.

Advertisement
LOL at all the copium in here. You were spot on.
I want to be so ******* wrong and for everyone to tell me to go eat **** and die.

This ******* pains me, but, a spade is a spade.

Mario has gotten the players. They are playing hard as ****.

The defense in the end, when NC ST was trying to run up the score played so hard and told them to **** off, only for TVD to end the game with an INT, because he’s a broken QB.

The issues have been TVD, Shannon and Mario.

Mario and his game day coaching is worse than I ever thought possible. Even if GT doesn’t happen.

He’s conservative as ****. He’s stubborn as ****. He takes no accountability (which for all of us who bash Deion, he at least says, I ****ed up. It’s on me).

Not Mario. He’s going to keep throwing TVD out there because he’s an insane **** face who would rather die trying to prove he is right than just calling an audible and say - this kid is done and giving his team a chance to win because we all saw TVD was only going to win an turnover contest and that’s it!!

Bump!!!!

Again, not because of our players on defense and most on offense. We have a great O-line, decent RBs and WRs.

It’s because of TVD, Dawson and Mario.

Now maybe most of you will see what I was seeing and saying.

We were playing with fire from a coaching perspective and a QB that is broken.

The caveman didn’t pull him.

If there ever was a game, this was it.

Emory must start vs FSU.

If Emory starts vs FSU we blow them out 12-7. In all seriousness, he better start.

If Emory starts vs FSU we blow them out 12-7. In all seriousness, he better start.
We definitely would’ve blown out NC ST tonight 16-3.

I think you are right regarding next week.

Advertisement
I want to be so ******* wrong and for everyone to tell me to go eat **** and die.

This ******* pains me, but, a spade is a spade.

Mario has gotten the players. They are playing hard as ****.

The defense in the end, when NC ST was trying to run up the score played so hard and told them to **** off, only for TVD to end the game with an INT, because he’s a broken QB.

The issues have been TVD, Shannon and Mario.

Mario and his game day coaching is worse than I ever thought possible. Even if GT doesn’t happen.

He’s conservative as ****. He’s stubborn as ****. He takes no accountability (which for all of us who bash Deion, he at least says, I ****ed up. It’s on me).

Not Mario. He’s going to keep throwing TVD out there because he’s an insane **** face who would rather die trying to prove he is right than just calling an audible and say - this kid is done and giving his team a chance to win because we all saw TVD was only going to win an turnover contest and that’s it!!
I’ll be shocked if Mario pulls TVD.

BUMP:

If we lost the 2 OT games, we would be on a 7 game losing streak. Can you imagine what it would be like around here?
@zipcode - spot on. I hate the “IF” Game. We have been competitive in every game but like you said, if we had a 7 game losing streak (0-7 in conference) mostly because of the coaching and a bad QB that is as inconsistent as our coaching staff (I am mostly referring to the HC and OC), where would we be today? 4-7 and not bowl eligible after a full roster turnover for the most part.

The system is blinking RED!!!!!

1700418696390.png

Every inch! Tooth and Nail!

Best Friends Friendship GIF

flintstones GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back