We ain't losing another game this season

Advertisement
Nice troll Ozar..........

I thought Ozar was the guy flying all the banners.

Yep, but you can't ignore it when reality smacks you in the face. 10-2.

12-2 is what you said

****, is you stupid??? How tha **** is someone supposed to predict a game where you don't even know the opponent? See my OP and GTFOH.

Ummm, not losing again this season is your title. I admit, I stopped reading there.

Advertisement
We had 100x more talent than Vag Tech and won the turnover battle 4-0 and were still only winning by 3 late in the 4th. Had they started Brewer they probably would have blown us out.

I'm with Chise on this one. Ozar, man please put down whatever it is your smoking or please share with the board. How could you come away thinking we are unbeatable in our division when we barely beat an extremely bad VT team. **** their own fans were screaming how they were boycotting offense this year. We will lose a minimum of 2 or 3 more. Pitt, UNC, Duke, Clemson may very well beat us. GT may push our sheet in, we can't stop the run to save our life.

We had 100x more talent than Vag Tech and won the turnover battle 4-0 and were still only winning by 3 late in the 4th. Had they started Brewer they probably would have blown us out.

I'm with Chise on this one. Ozar, man please put down whatever it is your smoking or please share with the board. How could you come away thinking we are unbeatable in our division when we barely beat an extremely bad VT team. **** their own fans were screaming how they were boycotting offense this year. We will lose a minimum of 2 or 3 more. Pitt, UNC, Duke, Clemson may very well beat us. GT may push our sheet in, we can't stop the run to save our life.

One word. Kaaya Da Gawd. That boy goes down, we lose Every.Single.Game remaining.

I thought Ozar was the guy flying all the banners.

12-2 is what you said

****, is you stupid??? How tha **** is someone supposed to predict a game where you don't even know the opponent? See my OP and GTFOH.

Ummm, not losing again this season is your title. I admit, I stopped reading there.

12 game season dawg. ACCCG and playoff/bowl is postseason.

Advertisement
We're not going 10-2.

Even IF we beat Clemson, and that's one **** of an IF, consider this coaching staff. Would you bet $100 they will beat Clemson, RIGHT NOW?

I wouldn't.

This team is one of the most polarizing canes teams I've ever seen. Either we come out and throw strikes, or we stink the joint up to high heaven.

Keep in mind, we won against Virginia Tech because their backup QB threw 3 picks that we capitalized on.

We're not going 10-2.

Even IF we beat Clemson, and that's one **** of an IF, consider this coaching staff. Would you bet $100 they will beat Clemson, RIGHT NOW?

I wouldn't.

This team is one of the most polarizing canes teams I've ever seen. Either we come out and throw strikes, or we stink the joint up to high heaven.

Keep in mind, we won against Virginia Tech because their backup QB threw 3 picks that we capitalized on.

I'm willing to bet $2 to win $430. So far I've had no takers. As far as the money line for Miami v Clemp? Will probably be around +230 so I'd be willing to go with $2 to win $46. Anyone taking that action?

Point spread is currently -7.

I would do even money on the spread and take Clemson. ;)

$2 for $46. That equates to 23:1 odds. Buster Douglas had 32:1 when he knocked out Mike Tyson :p You're just trolling us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

12-2 is what you said

12 game season dawg. ACCCG and playoff/bowl is postseason.

Oh gosh ****, so the obvious 2 more games in your dream world count for next year? Got it... like I said, my mistake, stopped listening to your drivel at the title stage. Carry on

Highly unlikely but Golden did start 7-0 in 2013 against crap opponents.Clemson is the last big obstacle.

Yep. The only way this defense makes a stop is when a horrible QB gifts them an INT. I know the OP was just goofing around there is absolutely no chance that this team runs the table from here on out.

Advertisement
Back