We ain't losing another game this season

OzarCaneSaw

Super Fan 99
We're gonna win the Coastal and it'll be a coin flip between us and FSU/Clemp.

Mark it down, fellas. 10-2 with a possible ACC title & Golden will win coach of the year.

Advertisement
With how bad the ACC is, it actually could come to fruition. Can't believe I just actually typed that...

Mark it down, fellas. 10-2 with a possible ACC title & Golden will win coach of the year.

Really, would you like to bet on this? A record of 10-2- really, I have a better chance on winning the lottery!

Advertisement
And if you don't what will you say then??

Don't what? Translation please.

Sorry auto correct.
Meant if what you claim will happen doesn't happen what will you say then.

Start another #FireAlGolden thread, what else? I'm just sayin. The Coastal SUCKS as evidenced by VaTech on Saturday and we have exponentially more talent than any other team. We'll luck up vs Clemp and stroll on for the CoRstal ****le.

And if you don't what will you say then??

Don't what? Translation please.

Sorry auto correct.
Meant if what you claim will happen doesn't happen what will you say then.

Start another #FireAlGolden thread, what else? I'm just sayin. The Coastal SUCKS as evidenced by VaTech on Saturday and we have exponentially more talent than any other team. We'll luck up vs Clemp and stroll on for the CoRstal ****le.

Didn't see whether you were taking the bet or not? How much would you like to wager?

UM

Advertisement
We have exponentially more talent on our team every year. Yet we still haven't wont the coastal. I need more than the talent on why we'll win the coastal this year. I have either Duke or Pitt winning it this year. I think we'll get 3rd (yay *sarcasm)).

Advertisement

32131-Delusional.jpg

Advertisement
If we go 10-2, that means Al progressed as a coach and we all know that is highly unlikely if not outright impossible. Now keep getting them banners ready.

Advertisement
Back