We ain't losing another game this season

And if you don't what will you say then??

Don't what? Translation please.

Sorry auto correct.
Meant if what you claim will happen doesn't happen what will you say then.

Start another #FireAlGolden thread, what else? I'm just sayin. The Coastal SUCKS as evidenced by VaTech on Saturday and we have exponentially more talent than any other team. We'll luck up vs Clemp and stroll on for the CoRstal ****le.

Didn't see whether you were taking the bet or not? How much would you like to wager?

UM

I'll bet anyone ten billion dollars that we win out.

Or vice versa.

Either way, make sure you pay up when you lose.

Advertisement
We certainly have the talent to go 10-2 even with all the injuries to the LB corps and a garbage OL. I just don't think Al and Mark have it in their puny brains to figure out how to best utilize their talent. We are talking about a staff that just now realized it might be a good idea to have Chad Thomas and AQM line up as bookend DEs. We're talking about a couple of guys that think rotating Dallas Crawford in at Safety at the expense of Deon Bush is good coaching. We're talking about a head coach who just figured out that KC McDermott might be better of at Guard six games in to the season when it's been apparent to anyone with a brain since the first week of fall camp.

Make no mistake, if this team somehow bails out Golden the incompetent and wins 9-10 games it will be the worst thing to ever happen to this program. It will create the illusion that Golden has somehow turned it around when in reality winning 10 games and the weakest division in power 5 is something that even Golden will stumble into once every 5 years or so because of all the sick talent he can accumulate down here by default.

If this Bozo somehow Magoo's his way to the coastal it will be just the excuse the ****gots on the BOT and their soulmate Flake James need to keep this loser and lock this program into a purgatory of milquetoast mediocrity. It will be just what this administration wants. A reason to continue to neuter and defang this once proud program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We're gonna win the Coastal and it'll be a coin flip between us and FSU/Clemp.

Mark it down, fellas. 10-2 with a possible ACC title & Golden will win coach of the year.

Attention everyone. The scary part about it is, OP might be right. If this team finds a way to beat Clemson (which is in no way unrealistic), IMO they would run the table the rest of the regular season and win the coastal, thus giving Golden another two years to sell his fools gold. Think about that.

Advertisement
Keep it coming guys....air out more of your fears that have absolutely no chance of happening!!...its good for the soul......Im scared that sometimes at night when I fall asleep wiothout brushing my teeth that roaches will crawl in my mouth

Keep it coming guys....air out more of your fears that have absolutely no chance of happening!!...its good for the soul......Im scared that sometimes at night when I fall asleep wiothout brushing my teeth that roaches will crawl in my mouth

The funny thing is, you downvoted my post and you fear the same thing could happen. But carry on.....

Advertisement
I wish you were right, but you're not. We might make it to 8-4, with a lot of breaks along the way. As for the coastal, I don't think so. However, whether it's 10-2 or 8-4, Al Golden needs to go. Sometimes, it's what you don't see in a win that makes it more striking as to how poorly this team is coached and the potential they truly have under the proper coaching structure.

We're gonna win the Coastal and it'll be a coin flip between us and FSU/Clemp.

Mark it down, fellas. 10-2 with a possible ACC title & Golden will win coach of the year.

We certainly have the talent to go 10-2 even with all the injuries to the LB corps and a garbage OL. I just don't think Al and Mark have it in their puny brains to figure out how to best utilize their talent. We are talking about a staff that just now realized it might be a good idea to have Chad Thomas and AQM line up as bookend DEs. We're talking about a couple of guys that think rotating Dallas Crawford in at Safety at the expense of Deon Bush is good coaching. We're talking about a head coach who just figured out that KC McDermott might be better of at Guard six games in to the season when it's been apparent to anyone with a brain since the first week of fall camp.

Make no mistake, if this team somehow bails out Golden the incompetent and wins 9-10 games it will be the worst thing to ever happen to this program. It will create the illusion that Golden has somehow turned it around when in reality winning 10 games and the weakest division in power 5 is something that even Golden will stumble into once every 5 years or so because of all the sick talent he can accumulate down here by default.

If this Bozo somehow Magoo's his way to the coastal it will be just the excuse the ****gots on the BOT and their soulmate Flake James need to keep this loser and lock this program into a purgatory of milquetoast mediocrity. It will be just what this administration wants. A reason to continue to neuter and defang this once proud program.

Make no mistake - we win 9 or 10 games and Al probably leaves for another job.

That is the best we could hope for - a good season and Al leaves. It is risky, though. That fat **** could stay and get an extension.

And if you don't what will you say then??

Don't what? Translation please.

Sorry auto correct.
Meant if what you claim will happen doesn't happen what will you say then.

Start another #FireAlGolden thread, what else? I'm just sayin. The Coastal SUCKS as evidenced by VaTech on Saturday and we have exponentially more talent than any other team. We'll luck up vs Clemp and stroll on for the CoRstal ****le.

Didn't see whether you were taking the bet or not? How much would you like to wager?

UM

Actually, no one proposed any sort of wager. Considering that it's a 6 team progressive parlay, and the first game the line is 6-7 pts, I figure the odds should be around 215:1

So, how much? I'll go $2.00. You good for $430?

Advertisement
We had 100x more talent than Vag Tech and won the turnover battle 4-0 and were still only winning by 3 late in the 4th. Had they started Brewer they probably would have blown us out.

This would ironically be even worse than losing out.

Al has killed the joy. I can't even be happy if the Canes win the ACC while he's still here.

Advertisement
Back