We about to handle Pitt

Advertisement
We may break a few long runs but are o-line is just very poor at run and pass blocking. They looked ok in the first 3 games because we got the ball out to the receivers very quick and teams respected the receivers , but now the rest of our schedule knows how poor are receivers are and will stack the box just like Clemson. Unless we play the younger more physical receivers that can battle and make the contested catch’s. The teams we have left that have a very good d-line will be a battle.

I disagree with you slightly. I think our run blocking is awful, but the pass blocking has not been too terrible. The sacks given up against Clemson were because the receivers were getting zero separation.

Venables exposed our weaknesses. You have to think that Likens, Justice, and Lashlee are working right now to shore those up the best they can. But just like Clemson who punched us in the mouth after a close call to UVA, we need to slap Pitt down hard.

I THINK THEM GITS MAD THEY GONE FU.CK PITT UP BUT NOBODY GONE CARE CAUSE IT'S PITT.

UNTIL WE RUN THE TABLE AND GET CLEMSON AGAIN NOBODY GOING TO GIVE TWO FU.CKS ABOUT US BEATING THESE ****** ACC TEAMS......

WE'RE PAST GETTING CREDIT FOR BEATING TEAMS WE SHOULD BEAT EVERY TEAM NOT NAMED CLEMSON SHOULD BE A CAKE WALK UNTIL FSU COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE.

ALL I WANT TO SEE IS W'S THAT'S IT NO WORDS JUST WIN.

Advertisement
Hey this pretty much determines if manny is gonna blossom into a coach or a corch. If they go and look like the old Miami teams that just give up mid season fore him if not maybe we have something in manny and he may have to be willing to fire Baker and Patke at some point

2016: 4 game losing streak
2017: 3 game losing streak
2018: 4 game losing streak
2019: 3 game losing streak

The trend after a loss lately has been to crawl into the fetal position and suck our thumb for a few weeks. Let's see what this staff and the team captains are made of.

Pitt has lost last two games to NCST and BC giving up 30 and 31 points. I did not watch either game but reading the box scores, Pitt gave up lots of passing yards in each game and minimal yards rushing.

If we trot out Pope, Harley and Wiggins watch out as it may turn into a dogfight with Canes winning a close one.

Hope Jordan plays as we’ll need him. And please put Rooster outside. We could use his speed!
Their defense plays to our weaknesses. Agreed with this being a close win for us. Have us 31-24

Advertisement
I THINK THEM GITS MAD THEY GONE FU.CK PITT UP BUT NOBODY GONE CARE CAUSE IT'S PITT.

UNTIL WE RUN THE TABLE AND GET CLEMSON AGAIN NOBODY GOING TO GIVE TWO FU.CKS ABOUT US BEATING THESE ****** ACC TEAMS......

WE'RE PAST GETTING CREDIT FOR BEATING TEAMS WE SHOULD BEAT EVERY TEAM NOT NAMED CLEMSON SHOULD BE A CAKE WALK UNTIL FSU COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE.

ALL I WANT TO SEE IS W'S THAT'S IT NO WORDS JUST WIN.
Not true. We have deservedly developed a rep for consistently losing to inferior teams. If we win out the rest of the season, people will take notice.

I was waiting to see whether Lashlee blamed the players or himself. He publicly admitted he called an awful game and failed to adjust. That is a good sign. I think he won't let it happen twice in a row and the Miami O will be lit.

Advertisement
Team is ****ed and will take it out on Pitt. Lashlee will have a better game plan. Our offense starts with the running game have to get it going. UM 45 Pitt 13

... team is always "****ed" after a loss and it doesn't often translate to success the following week (nor is it sustainable.)

I recall everyone being "****ed" after the Florida loss last year, only to choke at North Carolina and to give up a 4th-and-17 that cost the Canes the game.

Believe it when I see it. Pat Narduzzi is a solid defensive coach. No doubt his staff will try to attempt what Clemson did defensively, albeit with a lot less talent.

Canes should get the win—but I'd be beyond shocked if Miami rolled 45-13.

Panthers hung tough against North Carolina State and Boston College—losing each by one point—before beating Syracuse and Louisville.

34-20 or 31-17 seems more realistic—Miami getting a late score to really put it away in the fourth, as conditioning should play in the Canes' favor for a noon ET kickoff.

Advertisement
We are better than good
tony the tiger swerk GIF

Confidence level is at about a 5. I don't trust Manny to have them ready after a let down and don’t trust the players to shake things off. Don’t trust the WRs or OL
I hear ya; at least it’s not a by week this time.

Advertisement
Back