We about to handle Pitt

Advertisement
We may break a few long runs but are o-line is just very poor at run and pass blocking. They looked ok in the first 3 games because we got the ball out to the receivers very quick and teams respected the receivers , but now the rest of our schedule knows how poor are receivers are and will stack the box just like Clemson. Unless we play the younger more physical receivers that can battle and make the contested catch’s. The teams we have left that have a very good d-line will be a battle.

Advertisement
I think we are about to learn a lot about our current Canes coaches and players. If the Canes come out, play well and win against Pitt, then I will believe that we have a HC who has found his bearings and has the ability to motivate his group of players and lead them to success.

Confidence level is at about a 5. I don't trust Manny to have them ready after a let down and don’t trust the players to shake things off. Don’t trust the WRs or OL
And the last decade has shown us why we shouldn’t be so confident but maybe just maybe we have turned the corner. Love Lashlees interview full accountability and knows the issues now fix them!

This week all eyes will still be on Miami. The country is waiting to see how this team returns from an *** whipping. History has shown us that after an uppercut we usually need a standing 8-count. Let's see if we come back swinging or we get a 10-count! This will tell me a lot about Manny too and upperclassmen leadership.

Advertisement
Confidence level is at about a 5. I don't trust Manny to have them ready after a let down and don’t trust the players to shake things off. Don’t trust the WRs or OL
manny alluded to it himself, they have show things are different ... the fact that are offense couldn't do a **** thing bothers me as pitt has a solid defense

I do think we take care of business. If we lost a nail biter I would be more concerned, but because we got embarrassed I think they come out ****ed off. Question is will we get disciplined or undisciplined ****ed off? That will be the $ question

With this coaching staff who knows..i'll just wait and see. Diaz Polly served cake and ice cream and asked everyone what they wanted to be when they grew up. Pope and Mallory said they wanna be carried away by owls.

Advertisement
Lashlee really needs to call some different run plays and not the same run plays over and over again. Why can't we run some straight dives or counters? Pitt's defense will take a page, **** the book from Clemson blitz the heck out of us and make our wrs beat their dbs one on one. We can't....

Advertisement
Pitt has lost last two games to NCST and BC giving up 30 and 31 points. I did not watch either game but reading the box scores, Pitt gave up lots of passing yards in each game and minimal yards rushing.

If we trot out Pope, Harley and Wiggins watch out as it may turn into a dogfight with Canes winning a close one.

Hope Jordan plays as we’ll need him. And please put Rooster outside. We could use his speed!

Advertisement
Back