WBC 2023

Advertisement
What a game! Im riding with my USA all the way!

I am too, though I do have a feeling that Ohtani is going to be a massive problem at the plate and on the mound. Hopefully Team USA's bats stay hot. Japan could also be a little fatigued, after flying all the way over here a few days ago, and maybe some lost sleep from last night - tough to go to bed after that kind of game.

USA's bullpen has been a real strength in this tournament, and those guys should be pretty fresh.

I am too, though I do have a feeling that Ohtani is going to be a massive problem at the plate and on the mound. Hopefully Team USA's bats stay hot. Japan could also be a little fatigued, after flying all the way over here a few days ago, and maybe some lost sleep from last night - tough to go to bed after that kind of game.

USA's bullpen has been a real strength in this tournament, and those guys should be pretty fresh.
Trea Turner’s bat is fire right now. My man is batting like Mark McGwire right now. 😂

Advertisement

This was the funnest & most exciting WBC since it’s inception in 06.

Japan is now the 3 time WBC World Champions; they’ve made a clear argument for the best Baseball Team in the World.

Shohei Ohtani is definitely the best all-around player in the world.

Advertisement

Japan is now the 3 time WBC World Champions; they’ve made a clear argument for the best Baseball Team in the World.

Would be nice if the US players had more of a desire to play in international games. I really believe the collection of talent that didn’t play, could finish 3rd or 4th in the WBC. There’s no excuse for the pitching staff that represented us. Overall they did fine, but in no world should Merrill Kelly start any championship game. A majority of them shouldn’t even be on the roster.

This WBC was a **** of a lot of fun. And getting Ohtani vs Trout with the title on the line? My goodness, that's a baseball fan's dream.

Advertisement
Back