Waynmon Steed's Mid Season Highlights

Advertisement
Steed's speed is underrated. He will be the fastest LB we've signed since Jermaine Grace.

Some joker said he was slow last year, and all the idiots just started repeating it. This dude looks like another Pinckney/McCloud type of missile out there.

Steed's speed is underrated. He will be the fastest LB we've signed since Jermaine Grace.

Some joker said he was slow last year, and all the idiots just started repeating it. This dude looks like another Pinckney/McCloud type of missile out there.

Yeah, I remember that too.
One of the many aspiring Mel Kipers who really need to hold to their day jobs.

Advertisement
I'm not impressed at all. Not all about speed. The kid blitzes on every play. Barely makes contact.
I need to see him take on big D1 lineman. All of a sudden he is beating out people. Don't see it.
Rotation next year will be the same but watch Diaz move guys. If Gordinier comes back healthy
He will be WILL. Pinckney will be moved to SAM and McCloud will rotate in. Mentally he isn't same level.
Owens looks very slow from his injury.

I'm not impressed at all. Not all about speed. The kid blitzes on every play. Barely makes contact.
I need to see him take on big D1 lineman. All of a sudden he is beating out people. Don't see it.
Rotation next year will be the same but watch Diaz move guys. If Gordinier comes back healthy
He will be WILL. Pinckney will be moved to SAM and McCloud will rotate in. Mentally he isn't same level.
There's Cooch with his persistent fellatio of Gordinier. Your eye for Linebackers is clouded with cataracts.

Advertisement
There's Cooch with his persistent fellatio of Gordinier. Your eye for Linebackers is clouded with cataracts.

If Steed doesn't impress somebody it's because their vision is blocked by the huge teticles sitting on their chin

Besides maybe Joe Jackson, McCloud has the most upside of all the freshmen on that defense. He's locked in.

And Owens is starting to make plays again, when he's back up to full speed he and Mcloud gonna war at one position. We will have an excellent top 4.

LOL at Gordinier bumping Pickney to SAM. Hope Gordinier does come back and give us a nice top 5 or 6, but he's not bumping Pickney and Pickney is WILL type or MAYBE MIKE.

Lol at some of the back tracking in this thread. Not saying everyone though. Just a few months ago people were trashing his son. Always been a supporter. Funny how some people's minds change so quick once the kid got back on the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back