Waynmon Steed's Mid Season Highlights

Advertisement
Thanks for the update Mr. Steed. Can't wait until your son has that U on the side of his helmet. He's all CANE!

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Similarity to Sean Spence is insane wow. look just like him. thanks for posting this. His speed seemed to have improved as well. way faster then i thought he was.

He has been playing this year with a knee brace, so his speed isn't where I want it to be yet. He's still fast but not as fast as what he will be after one UM spring training!!!

Is he an EE?

I found myself over in the "Henderson Decommits" thread and stopped and as myself WTF was I doing in there? Here is the thread where the real savage is who is reppin for the U every week! Probably is the one spearheading the "revolt" to get the a$$-whooping they are gonna give Jackson moved up to Thursday so he can be at the big game!

Advertisement

Similarity to Sean Spence is insane wow. look just like him. thanks for posting this. His speed seemed to have improved as well. way faster then i thought he was.

He has been playing this year with a knee brace, so his speed isn't where I want it to be yet. He's still fast but not as fast as what he will be after one UM spring training!!!

Is he an EE?

Yes

I found myself over in the "Henderson Decommits" thread and stopped and as myself WTF was I doing in there? Here is the thread where the real savage is who is reppin for the U every week! Probably is the one spearheading the "revolt" to get the a$$-whooping they are gonna give Jackson moved up to Thursday so he can be at the big game!

Exactly.Need to focus on FSU this week and on the guys that truly want to be here and help the Canes win a championship.Glad to have Steed.He will be awesome here.

Amen brother.

Steed is a real man and real Cane. He's the kind of guy who fcks pvssies like Henderson up and makes them quit.

Advertisement
Very instinctual. Hits the hole hard and doesn't let the lineman eat him up. Saw a couple plays where he spied the QB and filled at the perfect moment, others where he played the run and blew up the dive. If he's coming in January, I agree he's got the instincts to get into the rotation quickly.

Advertisement
Gonna be a SAM here like Pinckney. Actually reminds me a lot of him.

Edit: Forgot Grace moved to SAM before he was suspended and McCloud plays that position. He'll play the same position as Pinckney, so Will. My bad.

Last edited:
Stockpile that talent and let them all push each other. That's how successful teams are built and the way we used to do it.

Advertisement
Back