Way too early CBS Sports poll

Manny vs Saban is just one factor joining the ones I listed yet you say it like you know it is fact.

If it simply comes down to coaches teams could save a lot of money on travel and simply not play the games. It comes down to coaching, not trying to put you down, is simply what everyone says and generally a given as part of the equation. Players play the game and coaches need to have them prepared, and put them in position to succeed during the game. Management 101.

Coach: "I need you as our LB to read and fill"
Player: "But coach, I am slow and blind"
Coach: "As a great coach I will mentally 'will' you to the gap"
I don't disagree with you. The thing is attitude and LB play are not the end all be all against Bama. I think we can win as well but it's literally going to take 100% from every unit, including the coaches.

Advertisement
Imagine we enter the 4th quarter with the effin lead
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

My optimistic prediction for this season:

#17 preseason

Lose to Alabama but keep it competitive, within 10 point or so

4-1 and back up to #17 vs undefeated #7 UNC

We upset UNC and jump to #12

We win out, finish regular season 11-1 #5

ACC title vs #3 Clemson

We lose but also close, within 10 points

Pre bowl we are 11-2 and #8

Peach Bowl vs #10 UCF

We beat UCF to finish 12-2 and #5

Would be a very good season that would set us up for a top 10 recruiting class and some momentum for the Jake Garcia era.
Ok now feel free to tell me how dumb this is and that manny is gone in 7 months.
No way Ucf is #10

Advertisement
Please no comments on “why Unc is ranked number seven after losing four games and losing a bunch of key guys“? We can’t ask that because Howell is a top five qb ever , they also beat us by a hundred and last year obviously counts on the 21 season. The previous year always matters the next season.... duh.

I just saved the same five dummies from coming and setting us straight. You‘re welcome.
And lost their top 2 rushers, 2 WR's.

Call me a homer but we have top 10 talent.

I am a homer. Beat you to it.

I hope we put Howell on his ****...Constantly.
Not sure we have top ten talent but this team is capable of being a top ten team by the end of the season. Especially since the toughest game and most likely loss is week one. It’s not impossible to think they run the table and finish the regular season 11-1 and definitely ranked in the top 10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back