Way too early CBS Sports poll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Please no comments on “why Unc is ranked number seven after losing four games and losing a bunch of key guys“? We can’t ask that because Howell is a top five qb ever , they also beat us by a hundred and last year obviously counts on the 21 season. The previous year always matters the next season.... duh.

I just saved the same five dummies from coming and setting us straight. You‘re welcome.

Please no comments on “why Unc is ranked number seven after losing four games and losing a bunch of key guys“? We can’t ask that because Howell is a top five qb ever , they also beat us by a hundred and last year obviously counts on the 21 season. The previous year always matters the next season.... duh.

I just saved the same five dummies from coming and setting us straight. You‘re welcome.
There’s only 5 dummies?

That’s cool and all but ranks are earned during the season. I’m excited to see what we do this year. I think we’re a sleeper team and this is finally the year that we get on the “we back” road. It’s been a long time but I feel good about Canes football future, finally.

Advertisement

He’s only behind Kenny Pickett

I’d say given the 2 glaring losses to Clemson and UNC that #15 is fair. We certainly should not be ranked any higher. We need to go out and play Bama respectively and enact our revenge on UNC in 2021. The rest of the schedule is winnable. We do that and we’ll reap the rewards of a good season and punch our ticket to Charlotte.

Advertisement

With last season being the mess it was, rankings are arbitrary anyway.

That said, imagine the pressure on Howell.

Advertisement
Back